His Sword

"Whats wrong with this thing!?" Someone said waking me up. It was Naruto. I just wanted to say 'Naruto wtf' but it would sound really bad.

"Oh, sorry Namika-chan" Naruto said realizing i had woken up. He and Sasuke were all dirty and they had bruises all over.

"Its okay" i said. They looked at each other and started climbing trees again. I hopped down from the tree and started walking away.

"Im leaving" i said.

I got to Tazuna's.

"Hey" kakashi greeted

"Hey" i replied

"How are Naruto and Sasuke doing" he asked

"They are.... Doing just fine.." I said. I sat down in the table. I took out my phone, put my earbuds on, and played some music.

Kakashi starteed talking so i took one out.

"Hmm?"

"What is that" he asked. Geez now what will I answer. I rested my head in my hands thinking for an answer

"I can put music in this.. Thing" i began gesturing my phone "and then, with these things, i put them on each of my ears and i can listen to it myself. So... If someone doesnt like the music im hearing, it wont bother them" i explained gesturing my earbuds. He stood silent, tilting his head to the side a little.

"Try it" i said giving him the earbuds. He took the earbuds and put them in his ears. He stood there. Then he took of the earbuds.

"Where did you get this?" He asked smiling

"In my other dimension" i said laughing

"Oh come on..!" Kakashi chuckled, i laughed harder

Right there Sasuke and Naruto came. We all seated on the table. As I remember sasuke and Naruto were eating super fast. they were eating like there was no tomorrow. They were not even chewing the food.

"This is really fun! Its been a while since I ate with this many people" tazuna said. Sasuke and Naruto just kept eating

"Guys, you'll puke if you continue eating so fast." I said calmly. "Seconds, please!" Naruto and Sasuke said in unison. I sighed. And of course, they puked.

"If you are going to barf, dont eat!" Sakura yelled. Sasuke and Naruto said that they wiould eat more than the other. Kakashi nodded.

Sakura stood up after a while. Tsunami was washing dishes. She stood in front of the picture of Inaris family. The one that had his dad ripped of the picture.

"Um, why are you hanging a torn picture? Inari-kun was watching this during dinner the entire time. This torn part looks like someone intentionally tore away the person who was there." Sakura asked

"Its my husband" tsunami answered

"He was known as the hero of this town" tazuna said. Inari left the room quietly without saying a word. Tsunami followed him

"Father, I told you not to talk about him in front of Inari" she said and left the room

"Whats wrong with Inari-kun" sakura said. Im starting to hate Sakura now. She talks way too much.

"It seems theres a story behind this" kakashi said. And with that, Tazuna said the whole story about Kaiza. When he fonished, Naruto stood up and fell.

"If you are trying to train, dont. You molded too much chakra. If you move anymore, you'll die"Kakashi said

"Im going to prove him..." "Thats there are heros in this world!"Naruto said determined.