Returning

I opened my eyes. I saw a light. It bothered me big time. I squinted my eyes and then noticed it was a light bulb.

Wait, im alive? I thought i died.

I realized then that i was in a bed with a pillow.

Im preety sure Zabuza pierced me with his sword

I sat up and looked to the left, i was in a hospital. This doesnt look like Konoha hospital, i guess this is the hospital of the Land of Waves. I looked to my rihtand saw Kakashi in a chair, resting his head on the wall. He was sleeping. Im curious where are Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke? They should be at Tazuna's.

"Ouch" i winced. I looked down and saw my abdomen was bandaged. Well, it cerrainly didnt hit a vital spot. Now thats a miracle. I touched the wound. "It hurts" i winced again. I heard Kakashi moving. He was awake now.

"Hey" i greeted

"Hey" he replied "how are you feeling"

"Oh, im good! Im wonderful!" I said. He rolled his eyes playfully. "It still hurts, but a side from that im fine. You?"

"I was worried" he said

"I can tell" i said and chuckled

"Dont you ever save me again, much less jump in front of a sword" he said all serious like

"Eh... I dont promise anything" i said with a smile and stretched.

"Im serious" he said

"I know you are" i replied. He looked at me with a serious face again. Now thats funny. "We should get going already. Konoha is waiting for us" i said standing up

"You need to rest" he said

"I can rest in Konoha" i said

"Namika" he said

"I wont stay here" i said opening and closing the door.

~.~

"Namika-chan!" "Namika!" Naruto and Sakura said in unison.

"We were so worried about you" Sakura said.

" yeah... Im okay now" i said, looking for Sasuke "where's Sasuke though?" I asked

"Oh hes packing, we are leaving today, ya know!" Naruto exclaimed

"Yes, i should pack too"I said. Right there, Kakashi entered the house.

"Hurry up you guys" kakashi said, and so we all went to pack our things

~.~

We where in the front of the bridge, which was going to be called the Great Naruto Bridge. Thats amazing. Naruto and Inari were crying. Now thats lame. We all said our goodbyes and we set off to Konoha.

In the way i got really tired. I guess this wound is the real thing. And ofcourse! Kaakahi noticed.

"Namika, i told you you need rest." Kakashi said

"Im fine!" I said. I wasnt fine.

"If you keep it up, the wound might open" he said

"It wont!" I said. I was being really stubborn right now. He didnt reply this time.

He just walked in front of me and bent over.

Aw gawd no

"Hop on"

"Kakashi-sensei..."i said

"You wont make it to konoha the way you are" he said. He was right. So Fucking right. I hoped on.