Hatake?

I was shocked. I-I was a Hatake. Wait, wait, wait. Why I'm I shocked again? I happen to be from the same clan as my favorite Naruto character. I turned around super happy to see Kakashi shocked. Of course, he didn't expect that, after a little moment, he calmed down and sighed.

"Lets go to the Hokage" He said and turned around. I turned to the nursed and bowed."Thank you" I the turned around and ran to Kakashi.

"So, what do we do now?"I asked.

"Well, we tell this to the Hokage, and then you tell him what you told me about becoming a shinobi."he began. He turned to me and then he smiled. "If he doesnt approve the first time, I'll convice him." I blushed.

"W-why would you do that for me" I asked him. He looked forward.

"Well.. You are a Hatake as me. It means that we are... Family. Why wouldn't I do that for you?" he said, I looked down.

"Thanks." I said.

We walked until we reached the Hokage office.

"So what happened?" The Hokage asked.

"She is, in fact, a Hatake." Kakashi said. The Hokage didn't seem surprised.

"And, Hokage-sama, Namika has something to tell you" Kakashi said. I took a step forward.

"Well I was wondering, If I could become a shinobi. I have no experience with Chakra or shinobi skills whatsoever. But something i know, its what is going to happen." I took a brief pause so I could think of what I was going to say."I have this visions of what is going to happen in the future. And I think it might be useful to the leaf village. I swear to only use this powers to the protection of this village. But I really want to become a shinobi. And something else. I know genin graduations of this year are comming soon. So I would like to join Naruto's squad. Because as you know, he being a jinchuriki is a problem. Me knowing whats going to happen to him, might avoid any dangerous situations."

"How do you know he will pass?" The hokage asked.

" haven't i prooved i know everything? He will pass! And I will protect him!" I said and he nodded

"Fine." The hokage said. I startled."I think this is a great idea. Kakashi, please tell Iruka to test her skills tomorrow."

"Yes, sir." Kakashi said. I slowly smiled. A big smile.

"Thank you!" I said and ran over the Hokage and hugged him.

"Thank you so much!" I said hugging him tighter.

"Y-yeah..." The hokage said awkwardly. "N-namika! Let go of him!" Kakashi said.I released him and laughed.

"Namika.. We need somewhere for you to stay.. But I cant find any free places" he said, going over some notebook.

"I wouldn't mind taking care of her" Kakashi said. Making me turn around and blush. He smiled.

"Oh, hehe, will you do that?" The hokage said.

"Yeah.. I really don't mind" Kakashi said scratching the back of his neck.

Okay, Okay, Okay. I had so many things in my mind right now. Like, the hottest guy in Naruto - for me - , my favorite character, just invited me to live in his house. Is this really true? Like, Kakashi Hatake just invited my to live with him. What would I do if I actually live in his house. Oh my god!

"Well, its settled then. Namika, you will be staying at Kakashi's, understood?" he said with a smile. I smiled too.

"Yes!"I said.

"You're dismissed."The hokage said.

I took my backpack which I had left in the office and exited the office with Kakashi. We started to walk through the village. Kakashi was reading his book again. I really didn't mind. I saw so many things. Families, couples, kids playing. Konoha was really a cheerful place.