{🔷️} Leo x Trapeze Artist! Yokai! Fem! Reader {🔷️}

Requested By The Great BlazeFireFox! Thanks for the Request!

Mutant and Yokais Gather all around at the Circus for a special time, and you may wonder why? They were excited to See Y/N the Yokai Trapeze Artist And the rest of the Circus of course! Well, some were, but there was still few who didn't Understand. Leonardo The Ninja Turtle, never understood Trapeze Rope Art. Y/N on the other hand, understood it well. After all, Y/N was considered A Master at it.

Y/N was doing their Makeup, Blue Eyeshadow suited the outfit well. A Dark Blue Trapeze Outfit, with Gems and the hair done in a Up-do, and that considered to get all the people's attention from the stage.

Y/N's best friend, Rina had knocked on the door. "Hey bestie! it's almost time to show!" Rina had smiled, Wearing the Same outfit but it was Dark Red. She looked at Y/N up and down. "Oh my gosh you look amazing!" she gasped out in an awe filled voice. Rina was also Y/N's best friend Ogre Yokai Trapeze Artist.

 Rina was also Y/N's best friend Ogre Yokai Trapeze Artist

[Pretend That's Dark Blue LOL]

"You know me bestie!" you replied and smiled, looking in the mirror. The hair tied back with the trademark Up-do, Y/N's makeup was very basic but still looked like it was put together perfectly.

Once Y/N made way to the stage, which was the Top the crowd cheered. Y/N had waved and looked around as the Spotlight pointed at Y/N, but then Y/N saw 4 figures. Each of them had ninja gear, and wore different colored Bandanas. The blue one looked at Y/N and Y/N looked him.

Suddenly Y/N felt butterflies in their stomach, but the show had to go on. Y/N had backed up, and ran towards the pole, and caught on it. Y/N swung out with their hands close together. At the frontend, Y/N had lifted your legs up in front of Y/N and place the soles of their feet on the bar, with either side of Y/N's hands with the lower half up close to the bar. At the backend, Y/N straightened both legs, keeping them apart and folded their body with the head forward. The crowd cheered at this sudden movement.

Raph smiled. ''Ain't this fun Guys?'' Raph was clearly enjoying this, Donnie was half asleep and for Mikey.....he wore Y/N The Yokai Trapee Artist Merch. He was a really big fan of your Performances on TV. The three other turtles nodded their heads, Leo smirked. 

''Yea, she's cool.'' he said while giving a thumbs up sign. As He watched, He wasn't acting like the Leo he was, now he was like..burning up. His Cheeks turned a little pink. Leo was blushing because of your Show!

Leo looked away, And Raph looked at him. Raphael had noticed his brothers expression. He was grinning from ear to ear. ''What are you so happy about? Leo?'' Donnie turned to his Turtle In blue brother.

Mikey was the only one who seemed to notice Leo's behavior. ''Are you ok Leo?'' he asked, looking worried.

''What? No...I'm fine'' Leo lied. ''Of course you aren't, you're not the type to blush over nothing.'' Raphael smirked at his brothers reaction.

'Crapolla, If they figure I'm liking Y/N, i'm screwed.' Leo thought

As Y/N finished the routine, Leo's thoughts were interrupted by cheering. ''She's great guys!'' Donnie said. Mikey jumped and cheered along as did Raph. The Announcer had announced there was a Meet and Greet. Mikey suggested they'd go there so that he could get a autograph from Y/N. Leo Gulped.

When They got there, there was only a few people at the line. But the rest were full and packed with people. Did people not really like Y/N? Mikey ran up, excited because it was almost time to finally meet. Once they got up there, Leo was red as a Tomato and his brothers did not notice.

Y/N was signing Mikey's image, when she noticed Leo was red. Mikey and Y/N took a photo and Mikey ran off Squealing. 

''Hey uh, blue guy?'' Y/N smiled, as their hand rested in the air. Leo turned around to Y/N. 

''Yeah?'' Leo smiled. Leo was practically boiling at this point. 

''I'm Y/N, wanna be best friends?'' Y/N Smiled. Leo thought...Leo had agreed. 

For sometime now, They didn't realize their future was bright and ahead of them. Of course, they didn't realize they were gonna be together.