{💙🧡} Turtles x Younger Sister! Reader{❤💜}

Requested By the Epic Siniora-Chan! Thanks For this Request!

''You are not leaving, Y/N.''

Donnie crossed his arms at his younger sister, Y/N. Y/N was around 8 years old and never got to see the outside world. Y/N was the innocent, oblivious type of character who wanted to help out but never got the chance to. ''But why! I've always wanted to see the outside world Donnie!'' Y/N argued.

''You aren't going, and that's Final Y/N.'' Donnie had got up, typing on his device and walking off. Y/N scoffed and walked off to her Room. She sat down on her Office chair, hands placed on her desk.

''What could I do, to escape this place?'' Y/N thought for a second, many ideas came running through but none matched of what Y/N could do. But one idea, matched. She could steal her brothers stuff, and gear up and leave! Y/N started chuckling and ran off to her 1st stop.

Leo's room.

She searched for her brother's Leggings and gloves. She found a pair and put them on. She also got the idea to make a multi-colored Mask using her brother's bandanas so she grabbed Leo's extra mask and tied it to her mask. ''Sorry not sorry Leo.'' Y/N Laughed.

She ran to Mikey's room next and grabbed Mikey's mask, tying it Leo's part of the Mask. When she arrived, Donnie was inside the Lab doing random stuff. Y/N needed a distraction and fast. She Luckily had a recording of her voice. She played the recording, And donnie got up.

''Yes Y/N?'' Donnie turned. The recording said 'I'm in my room! I need help with something!' And Donnie had left. She grabbed Donnie's extra mask and tied it to Mikey's Mask. She also grabbed some of Donnie's stuff like goggles and such. She also found a Purple Suit jacket and took that aswell.

She had stopped to Raph's room, got the mask and did what she did to the other masks. Now, it was time to get Ready. She put on her gloves, with heart shapes. She took her lipstick and made Hockey marks on her cheeks, She put the Purple suit jacket around her waist, an grabbed Her demonia platforms.

''Cowabunga! I look so cool!'' Y/N cheered. Y/N had grabbed her satchel and starting to make her route way. Y/N had left through a secret way that her brothers didn't know about. Y/N had gone through the secret entrance and had found the door. Y/N had opened the Door and saw the city for the 1st time.

''this is...new york! It looks so..COOL!'' Y/N started running to the Ladder and climbed up to get a better view.

''I'm gonna have so much fun.''

''Hey Uh Raph? Have you seen Y/N? She isn't in her room.'' Donnie leaned on Raph's doorway.

''Nope, Haven't seen her.'' Raph frowned.

Donnie's Tracker app Suddenly went off, Donnie had checked and saw that Y/N's tracker was NOT in the sewers but outside. ''Y/N's outside.'' Donnie frowned. ''SHE'S OUTSIDE!'' Donnie and Raph started to panick, Calling Leo and Mikey back to the Lair. Leo and Mikey came back running inside.

''Where did she go DONNIE!'' Leo yelled, panicked for the 8 year old. Donnie had opened his tracker and the tracker showed that Y/N was at the top of the Nexus Hotel.

''She's at the nexus hotel! To the turtle Tank!'' Donnie started running, eventually followed by his brothers.

Y/N was now at a Hotdog Stand, when she saw April. ''APRIL! HELLO!'' Y/N waved, and April ran to her.

''Y/N! What are you doing here?'' April smiled.

''It's my 1st time outside, so i thought maybe i'd spend the time for today.'' Y/N Smiled. April's phone suddenly rang, and April answered it. April had put her phone on speaker, and guess who was on the other line?

Donnie.

''Y/N! WHEN WE GET YOU YOU ARE SO GONNA BE IN TROUBLE!'' Donnie yelled across the other line.

''Well, Goodbye April!'' Y/N waved As she started Running. Y/N had saw a Food truck, and Y/N's stomach still rumbled. So, Maybe Y/N could stop there? Y/N ran to the food truck, but it didn't look like one... Y/N was grabbed but suddenly Y/N saw the turtle tank.

Donnie and the others had climbed out, Pulling Y/N from the Food truck. It was Meat sweats trying to capture Y/N.

''Y/N, When we get hom. You are grounded and you are watching the Science Channel for 3 weeks!''