(❤)Raph x Reader(❤)

Raph had lifted his weights, there was one certain person on his mind and that was Y/N. She'd been in his thoughts the entire day, and he hadn't slept well either. His dreams were filled with her. There was always something he missed out on that morning...a part of him wondered if she even knew he liked him.

What if She'd reject him? Y/N had came down to the sewers with April. He turned a bit pink when Y/N turned around and waved at him. April had known about this Crush between Y/N and Raph and well pretty much Leo, Donnie, and Mikey knew about this. April had came over to the Sewers to figure out ideas for Raph and Y/N's date in Donnie's Room.

''I'm going to go to Donnie's Room, you can hang with raph.'' April had walked off, as Y/N walked and sat next to Raph.

Y/N had looked up to see an awkward Raphael with his legs crossed over one another awkwardly, he'd never seen Raph nervous. ''Hey, Raph.'' she had said casually.

He cleared his throat, ''Hey Y/N.'' Raph held his hand. Meanwhile with April and the others..

''No we are not doing a scene from Beauty and the beast, we want it to be romantic! Plus, that film is sad.'' Leo argued. Mikey had placed Beauty and the beast out of the selection. April was thinking, when suddenly.

''Guys! I got it!'' April had stood up. ''You know that scene from Lady and The Tramp, where there's a candlelit dinner date? What if, we set Raph and Y/N up on a Candlelit dinner date!'' April had smiled.

''..Yes. WE NEED TO DO THAT! Raph stated it was his Favorite Film! Plus he wouldn't get the Reference to the date!'' Donnie had stood up.

''Alright, everybody huddle. April, you'll help Y/N with their outfit...''

After a Long and Fun day with the Turtles, Y/N had went to her Apartment only to find a Note on her bed. Y/N had opened the white envelope and inside was a note signed from Secret Person. Y/N had read the Note.

'Dear Person, if you are reading this. I have been liking you ever since we 1st met, and i was thinking maybe you can meet me at the Apartment Rooftop at 6 for a candlelit dinner date.

Signed, Secret. '

''A dinner date..Sounds fun. I'll go!'' Y/N had noticed April was on her couch. Y/N had ran out to April, excited.

''A Dinner date?''

''Yes, a dinner date.''

April had dragged Y/N to her closet, April had dug through Y/N's closet to find a Dress. ''You should wear this!'' April had smiled while also finding Red heels and giving them to Y/N. Y/N had ran into her Closet, Locking the door and changing into the items.

Y/N had came out wearing Red high heels, And a Sparkly Red tube dress. ''Do i look good in this?'' Y/N smiled.

''You Do!'' April had smiled, now applying Red Lipstick to Y/N's Lips.

Raph had arriveIt was probably some stupid joke."

''Well then, sit tight!"

Raph sat down in a nearby chair, waiting. Suddenly, a hand had reached from the Ladder. He noticed the Chef guy running towards the Hand, and Pulled them up. It was Y/N, wearing his favorite color.

Red.

Raph suddenly felt..a urge. A urge to Kiss Y/N, but he had to wait after this date. ''Raph, you're the one who sent me the Note?'' Y/N questioned. Raph shrugged his shoulders, and Y/N sat down next to him.

Mikey, dressed in a italian chef costume had walked out with 2 glasses of Waters. He gave them to Y/N and Raph. He pulled out a Lute, and April, Leo and Donnie had walked out wearing Italian chef costumes and they held instruments. Leo and Donnie had a Accordion, and April and Mikey had a Lute.

''Me and my band, are going to play a song for you Lovebirds!'' Mikey had realized. ''Aye! Where's the food! You dumbo! Go grab it we can't leave our guests starving!'' Mikey had shoved Donnie into the Non existent kitchen, and came back out with one Plate of spaghetti. He sat it down infront of the Two, and gave them napkins and forks.

The spaghetti was shaped like a Heart, Which symbolized it was made with Love. How cute!

Raph and Y/N had picked up their forks, and started eating the spaghetti. It tasted really good, and the 4 'Chefs' started playing their song. Raph had picked up a meatball with his fork and had turned it to Y/N, who ate the meatball. Y/N and Raph had smiled.

Y/N and Raph looked Away, as their forks picked up a line of spaghetti that was connected to both plates. They both started slurping, and the line of spaghetti made their lips closer. Raph and Y/N had kissed!

Y/N had looked away, twirling a strand of their hair. They continued eating until the plate was gone. By the meantime, Mikey had finished the song. ''We will leave you alone now.'' Mikey and the others had left, Leaving Y/N and Raph alone.

Donnie had pointed the fans towards the two, and Leo had turned it on. It was supposed to give that feeling Of cold air, better gimme your jacket now. ''Is it just me or did it just become cold?'' Y/N had covered their arms with their shoulders. Raph had took off his jacket, revealing his white button up. He had placed it on Y/N's shoulders.

Y/N blushed and shugged into it, and leaned on Raph. Raph had twiddled his thumbs. Raph couldn't hold his urge to Kiss Y/N, anymore. He grabbed Y/N's shoulders and had kissed her.

They stayed together for several moments, before pulling back. Their eyes meeting. ''Was that ok?'' Raph had asked quietly.