{🟦} Leo x Reader {🔷️}

Leo had walked into the Living room area, where His brothers and April looked very worried. ''Hey guys, what's with the sad faces? April?'' April turned. Donnie was slamming his fingers on his keyboard and tech, April was calming down Raph and Mikey.

''We think something has happended with Y/N, she hasn't been here for a month.'' April hugged Mikey. Leo frowned.

''I'll go look for them!'' Leo insisted. ''You guys stay here I'm going out to the city!'' Leo started running.

It was dark outside. It was really early in the morning too so the streets were relatively empty. It didn't take him much longer than 30 minutes to reach their house but he didn't want to risk calling first to see if they were home or not. It would just to voicemail. After knocking on the door for a few seconds, there was no answer. He went to open it but it seemed like something held it back from opening completely. ''Y/n?'' There was no response. He opened up a little more but still nothing happened. He managed to open the door, quietly.

The lights were off, and it seemed like Y/N wasn't home. But he felt like Y/N was home. He quietly shut the door and walked carefully to check if Y/N was here or not. He heard Laughing, it sounded like Y/N. It was good to hear Y/N's voice again. He leaned on the door, hearing Laughing and the TV Playing.

He had his hands on the doorknob, and he opened it. ''It was about time i found you.'' Leo had grabbed Y/N's hand, and cornered them. Leo had a frown smeared on his face. ''Y/N, i have several questions to ask you.'' Y/N suddenly felt pressure.

''Why do you keep ignoring me and my brothers?'' Leo asked, his voice was cold. Y/N had bit their lip, struggling on a answer. ''Tell me, Belleza.'' He used spanish on Y/N.

Y/N still struggled on a answer.

Y/N had looked away, But leo had other plans. He took his 3 fingers and grabbed Y/N's chin and made it face him. ''I know you can speak, Love.'' Leo had whispered. ''Y/N, am i really disturbing to you? Are me and my brothers disturbing? Please tell me.'' Leo pleaded. Y/N couldn't hold the answer in any much longer.

''Leo, I love you! I figured that if i told you, you wouldn't like me back. So i cut all contacts on you and your brothers Including April!'' Y/N blurted out. Leo had froze.

''Is it okay if i can say one thing?'' Leo smiled. Y/N had tilted their head. Leo had Kissed them right on the Lips!

Y/N had gave right in that Kiss, Leo had departed. ''I missed you, Hermosa.'' Leo had hugged Y/N.

''I'm sorry for getting you Worried, Leo.'' The contact between the 2 felt good, ''So, are we official?'' Y/N asked.

Down in the sewers, Raph and Mikey were still worried for their best friend. April had heard laughing, and saw Y/N. ''SHE'S BACK!'' April had ran up to y/n and hugged her. Raph and Mikey got up, Hugging Y/N.

''We missed you so much!'' Mikey sobbed.

''I missed you all too!''