{🟪} Donnie x Yokai! Fem! Reader {🟪}

In Manhattan, There lays a sewer system not so far and not so close. The sewer lid was in a alleyway, and was suddenly kicked open by a Turtle Leg. Leo had climbed out with his odachi in one and hand, and his other hand holding another hand. Mikey, Raph and Donnie had climbed out. Donnie held a Magazine, which had a famous celebrity on the Front. Y/N was a big star and singer, and did many singing Collabs and Ballads with other singers like Billy Joel and more. The 4 turtles wore suits according to their Mask color Red, Purple Orange and Blue. The reason they were going to this Event, is that because a Villain was after Y/N for something that she owned and they needed to stop this villain.

Donnie had looked up at his Magazine, seeing Lights. The Building was Huge like The Liberty Mall and the Mall from Despicable Me.

''We are here!'' Leo stopped, looking over. There was a bunch of people, cheering and recording. It sounded like some kind of party, with music and loud music.

Donatello looked back into the magazine, humming some song. ''This reminds me of the song, Uptown Girl.'' Poor Donnie loved the Music Star Y/N and their music. Then, a limo pulled up. The crowd started going bonkers as the car door opened. Donnie examined Closely and saw that i got out, a bright smile on her face. She waved happily at the crowd. She wore a Sparkly Purple Long sleeved Jumpsuit with Black Heels.

Donnie smiled, remembering how much he liked watching her in her concerts and videos, especially when the fans would ask for her autograph.

Suddenly, Leo walked forward, waving his hands.

''Earth to donnie!'' Leo tried to snap Donnie out of it. Donnie had snapped out of the trance.

''Alright, Let's get Y/N out of here before the villain Comes.'' Donnie had thrown a zipline rope to the top of the Building. Raph, Donnie, Leo and Mikey had connected their ziplines to the lead rope and ziplined to the Big building.

''Now, I've been doing the layout of the building. I'll go and Grab Y/N. You three will wait until i come out with Y/N. Got it?'' Donnie looked up.

''Got it!'' The three brothers smiled as Donnie opened the Air Vent. Donnie had climbed inside, shutting the vent behind him. Leo turned around to Raph and Mikey.

''Wanna play some go fish?''

Donnie had opened the Air Vent to Y/N's Room and kicked open the Vent. Y/N wasn't in there. That means she must be outside. Donnie had climbed back into the Air vent and climbed down the tight vents to the Stage room.

In the Stage room, Y/N was talking with Big Mama. Donnie closely examined the stage room. Big mama had suddenly grabbed Y/N's hand, grabbing a trinket. It was a hand chain. Y/N's eyes were in shock.

''AND NOW! I REVEAL THE TRUE SECRET OF Y/N ALBEDO!'' Big mama yelled as Y/N looked at her hands. Y/N's hands started turning green, and formed 3 fingers. Y/N tried to shield themselves from the crowd, but had suddenly turned into..a Softshell turtle mutant. Y/N turned to the crowd which took pic They started calling Y/N a Mutant. Y/N couldn't believe what just happened. Suddenly, Big Mama turned into her Spider-Form.

Donnie had leaped from the Vents, using his Battle shell as a float device. He extended his hand out to Y/N, which Y/N gladly accepted. Donnie whipped out his Phone, Calling the three brothers.

''COME GET US! WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED!'' Donnie yelled into the other line. Donnie started flying away, carrying Y/N in his arms. Leo had thrown down his cards, The three brothers getting into the turtle tank. They pressed a button, which formed the Turtle Bikes and they started riding into the building. Not even caring if it was going to be destruction.

They made multiple turns, Riding past Security. 

They Rode into the Stageroom, Where people moved out of the way. "Hold on tight Miss!" Donnie Had fallen onto the Bike, Y/N held onto Donnie as they started Riding out of the Building and rode to the Turtle tank. They got Off the bikes and Connected them to the Tank and got inside. Y/N Panicked. 

 "Dude! My Fans will notice! We gotta get outta here!" Y/N said, Looking around for any escape routes. There was none. The security guards were coming towards them. They had drove off, into the darkness abroad before The guards could get them. Y/N was panicking in the back. Her whole career was RUINED. The whole world hated Mutants, And when they find out that their beloved Singer was a Mutant, They freaked out. Y/N didn't know what she should do, But then a voice spoke out. 

 "Its going to be Alright Miss, You can stay with us." Y/N looked up, Seeing Donnie. His smile was warm and reassuring. 

"Thank you." Y/N smiled. They had arrived back into the Lair. When they got back inside, Y/N chuckled. 

 "This place is so huge!" Y/N Spun around. 

 "But Where am I gonna sleep at?" Y/N turned. 

 "She'll stay with me." Donnie Grabbed Y/N.