The Hearing

The screen turns on to show Lilith in a chair in the middle of what looks like a courtroom. The sound of a grave hitting the table echoes around the room.

Fudge: [sitting in an elevated seat, surrounded by numerous other wizards and witches] "Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of August. Into offenses committed by Lily Jane Potter, resident at Number Four, Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey. Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Magic..." [the screen shows a confused lilith at what the minister said for her full name as none of it besides her last name where correct]

" that's not even your name." Rebekah pointed out getting a nod from the girl though she had no emotions shown on her face.

Dumbledore: Witness for the defense: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. [walks into the courtroom behind Lilith, causing her to roll her eyes without anyone knowing]

"Oh gods no!" all the slytherin students yell already knowing this is going to end bad.

Fudge: You got our message that the time and place of the hearing had been changed, did you? [smiles at Dumbledore with a slight laugh]

Dumbledore: I must've missed it. But, by a happy mistake, I arrived at the Ministry three hours early. [Fudge continues to look at him with a slight grin] The charges?

Fudge: [putting on his glasses] The charges against the accused are as follows: "That she did knowingly, and in full awareness of the illegality of her actions, produce a Patronus charm in the presence of a muggle." Do you deny producing said Patronus?

Lilith: For the safety of my life and cousins no i do... [she gets cut off]

Fudge: And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school while under the age of seventeen?

Lilith: In life threatening events you can... [again she was cut off]

Fudge: Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot...

Lilith: [fed up with being cut off her anger got the best of her resulting in her yelling out] I was only doing it because of the Dementors! [the members of the Wizengamot all look surprised by the sound of this

Madame Bones: Dementors? In Little Whinging?

"Wait, why is auntie Lia that? She was not able to make it. She was in Paris for an important meeting." Susan is confused especially because her aunt knew the truth since the hufflepuff and the golden girl are best friends so why would her aunt first be there and second not acting like she normally would have. Plus it's obvious they didn't let Potter have a proper lawyer which anyone, more so underage, are meant to have one on any trial like that one.

Fudge: that's quite clever muggles can't see dementors can they girl [no one noticed the way she flinched at the word] highly convenient

In the movie room it seemed other than the girls real friends and family only four other people, or should I say vampires, noticed her flinch at the name. (a/n who can guess which four noticed)

Lilith: Well I am so sorry if I wanted to live with my soul intacted!

Fudge: Enough I'm sorry to interpret what sure would have been a very well rehearsed story but since you can produce no witnesses of the event...

Dumbledore: pardon me minister but as it happens we can

That said witness was useless in helping Lilith's case as even if she mentioned the effects of the dementors fudge was not going to allow the 'girl who lies' to stay in the wizarding world. It also didn't help that Dumbledore started to blame the ministry for the attack and connected it with voldemort.