Back where we Started

Lilith Beatrix Potter has just finished writing a letter to her three Slytherin and one Hufflepuff friends about what happened as well as finished packing. Tonight when the order are all asleep Sirius, Remus, Dora Tonks, Dora's son Teddy, and her are leaving britain. They would stop at Gringotts before to make sure all their account are in order, it was Tonks idea since remus can barely get an account with the werewolf law, sirius is still a convict, and lilith didn't even know that she had more than her trust vault that she was told was only from school stuff. Dora told them that she had written to the goblins and they know that they are going.

In the dead of night they all met in the parlor with their bags shinked, well most of them shrunk as lilith can't use magic to do it. Remus shrunk the girls luggage and put them in his pocket while Sirius and Dora got the portkey set and Lilith held the four year old blue haired boy.

"He was there, where? I never saw a child there." Hermione said. "because i didn't trust any of you near him so he stayed there in the family black bedroom floor or the Blacks library" Tonks explained. "i was always in the library" the know-it-all tried to sass. "you were in the, as i like to call it 'the i want to show off that this family is better then our guest' library. We have one from only those with the blood of blacks can enter," Sirius clarifies for her. "and nobody that's not born in the family can ask a black to get a book for them unless married into the family." Bea tells them what she had read about the library from Regulus' old book in his room.

"Okay we got it now hold on" dora whispered holding out the portkey for them all to grab. Within seconds they were standing in the main entrance of the bank. A goblin was quick to show the five to the room that held the two goblins incharge of the Potter and the Black fortune. " Ah Ms. Potter, I see you finally come to see us" the goblin appointed to the Black family says. "What do you mean finally?" the red head says confused. She's been to the bank almost every year. "Have you not been getting your letters?" Nagnok says while the Potter appointed goblin, Bogrod, looks almost nervous. "I don't get letters other than my Hogwarts letters and the one for the minister '' the girl says while Nagnok starts to look angrier. He was about to say something when he noticed how fidgety Bogrod was looking. He starts yelling something in another language. Before the wixen could say much they were pushed out of the room and into a more guarded room. They were shown their sets still confused.

"What are those things?" Damon says. "Those are goblins and don't let them hear you say that, they are not forgiving or the nicest" Blaise says to the vampire. "What just happened" Bonnie asked, confused by what the gobbins were getting mad at.

"I am sorry that had to happen, we will need you all to take an Inheritance test before we can continue." a fancier goblin says grabbing out five paper scrolls and a ritual knife. He hands it to Dora first who does without being told what to do. The same goes for Remus and Teddy as nothing was off with their test. It was not Lilith's turn. She was handed a knife but she didn't know what to do. "Seven drops of blood on the scroll" the goblin says. "And where does the leftover blood go? '' She learned blood is important and should not be given away after what happened in the graveyard last year. "You are one of the few to ask. It disappeared and the blood used on the scroll is trapped within and no one can get it out." the goblin almost smiles at the girl

"Yes, blood is very powerful in magic," Kol said with a smirk. "Trust me I know." Bea whispered while rubbing the scare pettigrew left after reviving the no nose fool. At what she said caused Kol's smirk to fall and look at the girl in concern, he did not seem to notice the surprised looks from his sibling as to why he cares for a girl he did not know.

She drops the blood not expecting to see much on the scroll. But to her surprise she found out her whole life was a lie...

INHERITANCE TEST