𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, diesel

ELEVEN

❛ Fuck sake ❜

Fuck sake

"YOU GO RIGHT, I'LL GO LEFT," Vanessa directs, motioning between them both and the two ends of the trains.

Beside her, Tangerine's head turns to meet her gaze as he gawks in shock at her idea, "Are you taking the piss? Are you forgetting what happened last time we split up, eh? Lemon's now fucking dead, and you nearly killed me by taking a century and half to wake up!" He rambles, beginning to shake his head in disagreement, "No, no. We are not splitting up. That is an awful idea."

Tilting her head, she rests her hands on her hips, "You fucking done?" He nods, and she sighs, before turning to leave towards the right end of the train, but Tangerine catches her wrist.

"Are you bloody deaf, woman?" He asks, eyes wide, "We aren't splitting up."

"Use that fucking brain of yours. If we split up, we can cover the whole train quicker. I don't plan on spending any more than half hour looking for this cunt, alright?" She hisses, "So, go left. Please and thank you."

He rolls his jaw before jerking forward suddenly and encasing her cheeks with his plans before pressing a lingering kiss to her lips. She smirks, jabbing his chest slightly before pulling away.

"Feeling romantic today, I see," She teases, before pointing at the isles behind him, "Now, fuck off."

"Ah— fuck." He grumbles, releasing her and turning as she continues in her direction. He glances over his shoulder, watching as she matches down the isle and he rolls his tongue over his teeth with a small smirk, "Fucking hell, I love her." He whispers quietly to himself, rubbing a hand over his face.

He feels his mobile vibrate in his pocket, and his expression quickly drops at the remembrance of who it is on the other side. Sliding the device from his pocket, he brings it to his ear.

"You have been lying to me, my friend," The voice speaks slowly down the line.

"Well, cat's out of the bag now, innit?" Tangerine mutters back, wiping his nose with the same hand that's cradling his revolver.

"You were responsible for keeping my son safe, for keeping my money safe," The voice states, his tone deep and serious.

"You know, I— I don't know a thing or two about being a parent, but you know what I would do, being that it's your son and your money?" Tangerine licks his lips, "I'd stop crying about your dead wife, get off your fucking lazy ass, come here and finish the job yourself. But, as we're having a bit of a heart-to-heart, got a couple things to tell ya," He rolls his jaw,