Chapter Three

The Cafeteria

ZAYN'S POV

Oh not again. This is the third time that I'll be going to jail, what a beautiful life.

5 year sentence, great. Now I'm going to be stuck here for 5 years with this bunch of smelly old men, well at least my partner-in-crime Louis is here.

Me and Louis are handcuffed by these four guards heading to our cell.

"Hey Zayn" Louis said breaking my thoughts.

"What do you want, bïtch" I said in amused manner.

"Oh, do you know there's an event here were you would fight to be at the top?" Louis asked.

"Uhh... No, I don't even care though" I answered. I'm not really into fights, I can do whatever I want.

"I know what you're thinking, you spoiled brat" Louis said.

"Oh shut up, I'm rich! So what? I can do whatever I want" I said in a harsh tone.

"Whatever, Motherdïck" Louis said muttered the last part.

"What did you say?" I said in a loud voice, gritting my teeth.

"Oh nothing" Louis said in playful tone of voice.

As we make our way to the cell, I saw a blonde boy, with beautiful features and perfect complexion, I felt a spark in my body.

With his deep blue eyes, and his blonde hair, well not a real blonde though I can see the brown roots on his hair, he's kinda mysterious to me.

I want him to be mine.

"Oh hello? Zayn to earth, can you hear me?" Louis asked waving his hand in my face, breaking my thoughts.

"Oh.. Uh yes! What did you say?" I asked glancing again to the blondie boy, but he's gone.

"I said you're a Momma's boy!" Louis said in a loud voice. I wince at his tone and push him sideways playfully.

«« »»

I arrived to my cell, surprisingly it's not dirty, since I'm a new inmate here, I need to find a work, maybe I'll join in kitchen duty.

Once I finish repacking my things, I change my clothes to orange jumpsuit and head towards my bed as I take a short nap.

"Get up! It's lunch time" The prison guard said. I quickly get up and wait for him to open the cell door.

"Ugh... Thank you?" I asked and look at his last name on his uniform."Hemmings?"

"Yeah, Luke Hemmings" He answered with a huge grin on his face. I look at him, I can see under his cap that he has a blonde hair, sexy blue eyes and a lip ring.

"Whatever, let's go to the cafeteria" I answered him, ignoring his frown face, he's cute but not my type.

▲ ► ▼ ▲ ► ▼

After I reach to the cafeteria, I saw Louis waving his hands signaling me to come to the table.

The cafeteria is quite big to be honest, with different people; blacks, whites, italians, asians, native americans. Also with different groups like crips, bloods, border brothers, chicano.

But what I couldn't believe is that, of all groups here in prison, there's only one guy who can't let them overcome.

Hmmm... As expected to a prison. Also there is always a fear of getting ràpe by multiple inmates, unless I can secure my protection to a powerful inmate here, I better find him.

I went to the counter and grab a tray, I thought all the foods in prison are nasty, but it's not that bad at all. There's a cookie, juice, milk, mashed potatoes and veggies.

I grab all the food and go back to the table were Louis sits, I see him talking to the mysterious blondie boy that makes me skip a beat.

NIALL'S POV

Louis is really a funny guy, even though we just met a few minutes ago, we just bump to each other before I go to the cafeteria, plus, he doesn't look like a threat to me.

We're at the table together with Liam, Liam is really a quiet person, he follows me, everywhere that I go, even in the bathroom or take a public shower, he always stays outside and guard. Well in return, I train him when we are in off duty or in prison yard.

"Oh! so you're the leader here!" Louis asked in excitement. I wince at his loud tone.

"Uh... Yes.. C-Can you lower your voice Louis?" I asked him with pleading look, he raised a brow and sigh.

"Okay, okay" Louis answered, well that was easy. Suddenly Louis stand up and wave his hand like he's calling for someone.

"Who are you calling to?" I asked him. I wonder who would that be, I hope he's not a troublemaker.

"He's my partner in crime!" Louis said raising his voice again, ugh I can't take it anymore.

"Liam, teach him to be quiet person" I order him.

"How boss?" Liam asked in a soft tone, with his puppy face showing some confusion, he's so cute like a confused dog.

"I don't know, use your body or something" I smirked looking at the troubled guy. I glance at the table, oh shït! I haven't eat my food yet!

"Okay guys, I need to eat my food, don't bother me or I'll flip this table" I asked them with my serious facade. I hear them gulp and continue what I'm eating.

"Zayn!" Louis shouted. That's it!

I stand and grab the table, I almost gonna flip it but I glance at the raven haired guy with perfect jaw line and his pink lips that will makes me melt, and his golden brown eyes that makes me hard. Undeniable sex god!

Maybe I really do need some release.

A/N:

OMG! My hands are sweating right now!

Oh surprise?!

Maybe next chapter will be smut, I don't know, maybe!

Oh guess the foreshadow that I wrote! it's so obvious, literally!

-not edited-