Chapter Twenty Four

NIALL'S POV

I've been beaten up in the morning with Greg and Liam, Louis just stood there and laugh. Now I can't eat and just stood up beside Liam then he announced the new leader as he dragged me to the middle and humiliated me to other inmates, I cried and ran outside the cafeteria, followed by an unknown inmates who wants to fücked or beat me up.

"Just as I planned from the start"

I run limping from the kick on my thigh, I slowly ran through to the cell hallways, I turn to my right and head toward to the brown door, I turn the knob, it's locked. I turn around and saw the three inmates with lustful eyes.

My eyes starting to water and look at them with pity, "Please leave me alone" I asked pleadingly, I watched them getting closer, I move backwards leaning to the door.

"Don't worry boy, we'll be gentle, right guys?" The bald bulky man with mustache said.

"Yeah! You're so fücking sexy" The petite man said and nods quickly, I glanced to the other guy who just licked his lips observing me from head to toe, they keep getting closer as the bald man touched my shoulder. Okay that's it!

I grab his arm and kick his balls, he screamed in pain and lose his balance, that's when I flipped him, somersault him in the air and slammed his body on the floor.

I looked at the two were their mouth parted and their eyes widened, it's like they've seen ghost. So I ran towards the petite guy and tackled him directly to the wall, I heard him groaned and lose unconsciousness, I looked to the short guy who stiffened on his spot as I moved closer and gave him a hard punch on his stomach making him knelt on the ground as he clutches on his stomach and wailed loudly.

I smirked as I put my foot on his shoulder and stomp it harder, "Kneel to the king you fool" I said in a low tone making him tensed, he knelt down as I looked at him lowly.

He looked at me with a tears on his eyes, "Please spare me!" He begged and clasped his hand like his praying.

"I'll spare you" his smile grew wider, "Unless" his smile changed to frown.

"Unless what?" He asked.

I give him a death glare, "Don't tell this to the other king or anyone, or else I'll kill the three of you" He gulped and nods quickly.

"W-Why are you doing t-this?" He asked, looking at me with a teary eyes on his face, I smirked and looked at him.

"Well there's a saying that 'Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak' that's what I'm doing today"

I left him with a confused faced as I head towards the cafeteria.

But before I head to the cafeteria, I crumpled my jumpsuit and zips down a little making my bare chest seen, I messed my hair making it looks like I've been violated, I walked limply, of course I'm not injured or something and lastly make some fake tears.

I need to tell this to Zayn before he'll accused someone or blamed himself for my sufferings.

I need to do this, I need to find their weaknesses, that's why I acted like broken, weak and helpless to let them know that I don't have a chance to win against them.

I walked down the hallway preparing myself for humiliation and disgrace, I hold my right arm and opened the door.

Everyone is watching me, I make my faked tears fall, sniffed a little and sobbed hard, I walked towards Liam looking through the floor, I heard the inmates laughing and cheering, hmmm it seems that they enjoy the show.