!Teaser!

HI GUYS!! I'M BACK!!

So this is just a small teaser about what happened to Zayn on Chapter Thirty Two.

If you guys don't understand the pic, well... You'll see it soon.

If you understood it, then good luck guys ;)

*On Chapter Thirty Two*

I was walking towards my angel when someone's grabs my arm and put a handkerchief to covered my nose and mouth, I struggled hard but it's no use, I lost consciousness as my eyes starting to close.

ZAYN'S POV 

"Is he awake?" Someone whispers.

"I don't know, go asked him you dork" Another person whispers.

I groaned from the light noise they make, I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my eyes and glanced to my right, I squinted my eyes and blink twice.

Purple Boots?

"Ah, you're awake" I turn around saw Officer Styles wearing some black shades infront of me across to his table, he's writing something on the piled stack of papers on his left side while others were scattered on the right side.

"Why the fück am I here?!" I growled, clenching my fists gritting my teeth, he still continue writing something that I didn't care, I heard someone snickered, so I turn around to my back as I saw Officer Hemmings smirking.

"Did you slept well, Babe" Officer Hemmings said, I growled lowly and stood up, I slowly walk to him and I quickly kick his groin, "Ahh fück!" He cries in pain clutching his crotch.

"That's for making me unconscious just to bring me here!" I spat then smirked and went back to the wodden chair infront of Officer Styles. I gave out a deep breath and look at him sternly, "So... What the fück do you want for me?" I said, tapping my fingers to the wodden chair.

Officer Style stops writing then looked at me moving his black shades down raising a brow making his deep green eyes reveals. He let out a loud sigh and stood up.

I gasped as my eyes widened, when I saw Harry wearing a tight leather gray police uniform, he walk around the table making us look to each other. "Like what you see?" Officer Styles smirks and winked at me, I mentally rolled my eyes.

He clasped his hands and grin, "So! Since you didn't accept my offer to Kill Louis Tomlinson, I'd like to have another deal and I'm sure you're gonna love this"

I frowned and look at him raising my eyebrow, "What's the deal" I asked him, he smirks and walks closer to me.

*few minutes later*

"So!" Officer Styles gave out his right hand, "Do we have a deal? Hmm?" He smirked.

I stood up and reached his hand for a hand shake then smirked.

"Deal, I'm going to do this for Niall"

A/N:

HEY GUYS!! IT'S BEEN LIKE WHAT? A WEEK ALREDY?! DAMN! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES!!

SO I DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS THE DEAL, BUT I'LL REVEAL IT SOON!!

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN ZAYN'S NEW PIC!! HE'S RECORDING FOR SOLO OR SOMETHING!! DAMN... I CAN'T EVEN...

SOO... ANY THOUGHT'S WHAT'S THE DEAL?

HOW ABOUT THE PIC? I'TS A HINT FOR THE FUTURE UPDATES ;)

Anyways....

I didn't won on the Bromance Award, but I won the special award!! MOST CREATIVE TITLE! WOOHOO!!

OH... I'M PLANNING TO MAKE A 3 BOOKS IN THE NEAR FUTURE :)

Next chapter soon! Yes it's just a small drama!

-not edited-