Chapter Seven

TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND RAPE

Old Pipe Room

ZAYN'S POV

I woke up by the sound of metal hitting against the cell door. I groan from the small amount of sleep ugh... I want to fücking sleep. I grab my toothbrsuh put some toothpaste and brush my teeth tediously. I wash my face and check to my self, "looking good handsome" I talk to myself, what? I love myself, I'm a narcissistic kind of guy, I checked every details of myself and nod approvely that I'm beautiful as fück.

"Goodmorning Sunshine" Officer Hemmings says while opening the cell door, I rolled my eyes and pass through him.

"I hope you have a great day today" Officer Hemmings smirked and continue his duty, I just shrug it off, knowing I have my greatest day yesterday, yesterday was amazing! I never thought that the mysterious blondie boy will be mine now, well almost mine though, I was really proud of myself yesterday because I make Niall break a little just for me. He accepted my kiss and my lecherous desires.

Since I need to work in the kitchen duties, I make my way to the back entrance of the kitchen, I met an old lady wearing a white apron "Oh Hello dear" the old lady said brightly.

"Hi... Uhmm where do I start?" I asked and she pointed to the mountains of dishes, I slumped my shoulder and sigh, oh great. I head directly to the sink and wash the dishes carefully not to cause any problems.

"Hi you're new here?" I turn around and look at him form head to toe, he has brownish hair, dark amber eyes, tan body, he's few inch taller than me and his hard muscles makes him more sexy, I just nod as he gave his hand "I'm Alexander, nice to meet you" I gave in my hand and shake.

"Zayn Malik" he nods and I turn around and continue cleaning dishes.

"So Zayn, you're new in this prison?" He ask, I just hum and continue.

"Okay, see you later" runs off outside towards the other door to cafeteria.

After I finish the dishes, I streched my body raising both of my hands higher and let my back snap, "Ahhh what a boring day" I said walking towards the entrance of the cafeteria, I saw Alexander holding a mop and cleaning the floor.

"Hi Alexander" I waved him a hand, he just smile and continue, "So Alexander you're in cleaning duty?" I ask him, trying not to be awkward with new people.

"Yes, you can call me Xander if you like" he replies and wink, I just nod and head toward the cafeteria but Xander stop my tracks "Hey Zayn I have some smoke, want one?" He ask.

"Sure, what do I owe you?" I ask, It's been a week since I didn't smoke and I'm craving for it.

"It's free, Buddy, we're on the same boat here" He grins and hands me a cigar.

"The guards can't see us in there, so we can take our time" He pointed to the far corner, it's the old pipe room, perfect room for hiding something, I nod and head first leading to the room, Xander is on the back smirking.

I make my way to the door and open it, I was surprise that there's 2 more inmates waiting, smirking, but before I turn around something bash me behind my back, I groan and scream in pain, I look at the man who hit me, It's Xander! Holding his mop smirking widely.

"Sleep tight Zayn" He said in horrifying tone, my mind turns blank and my eyes turns black.

WARNING: READ ON YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, JUST READ THE NEXT CHAPTER.

*3 hours later*

I wake up groaning the pain at the back of my head, I notice that I can't move my body, I look my wrists tied up, and my legs and feet, I can't move a muscle. I gasp remembering what happen, Xander take me here to have some smoke then there's this guys waiting here and Xander smash a mop in my head.