Chapter Ten

ZAYN'S POV

After our romantic lovemaking, we take a shower and go for round 2, we eat our dinner that the room provided and go another round in the bed.

I woke up early and heard a soft snore in my chest, I look at it and sigh happily, my angel, his pink lips parted a little, he shuffles a little and open his crystalline blue eyes, "Good morning angel" I say kissing his hair and inhale his sweet scent.

"Good morning baby" he says grinning with a husky voice, damn, my angel really is hot, making my length jerk a little.

"Let's go eat our breakfast in the cafeteria" I ask then he nod, he stood up only on his brief, I quickly follow him and smack his àss.

"Hey!" He crossed his arm and push out his lips that looked annoyed, I chuckle and kiss his pouty lips.

We take a short shower and wear our jumpsuit before we make our way out of the room. Me and Niall saw Officer Styles holding a disc and grinning widely.

"What's that Harry?" Niall asked pointing to the disc his holding.

"Oh nothing, just my limited edition video that I recorder earlier" He gave us a wink.

My jaw dropped, as well as Niall, "what the hell Harry!" Niall shouted, clenching his fist while his face is blushing.

"Hahaha bye guys!" Harry runs and turn to the corner.

"Oh I forgot Niall" Officer Styles pops out his head in the wall, "You're big brother will be here after breakfast" he said and continue to run.

Niall sigh, "what would he do to the video, I never thought he had a surveillance camera in the room" he said sighing again, "that dïck, that's why he wants me to wear it" he says in his anger voice.

"Calm down angel, he said he'll keep it in his self right?" Niall nod "But I do like to post our video in cockyboys" I smirked, Niall just laugh and give me a hug.

"I love you Zayn" Niall said smiling and peck me, "Oh, I want you to meet my brother later, if you want" he said still hugging me now like a koala.

"I love you to Niall and I can't wait to meet your big brother" I smile and kiss his head again.

As we make our way to the cafeteria, we hold each others hand, I can see the beaming face of Niall, I can hear the other inmates whispering or muttering.

"Fag!" the bulky man shouted as his groups started laughing.

Niall didn't think twice as he launch himself to the big bulky guy, he tackle the big guy like an american football player, the man groan in pain when he was slammed by Niall in ground, Niall punch him in the nose making a crack sound.

"Don't you ever tell us a fag again or I'll kill you all!" Niall shouted making them swallowed their fear and move away, I snaked my arms to Niall's waist as I whisper to his ear.

"You're so hot being so aggressive, it makes me want to fück you right here" I whispered and lick his earlobe, making him shiver.

"Ugh... Zaynie" He whined and I kiss him softly as he giggled while I kiss him to every part of his face.

Niall is really sweet and cute when he opens his emotions to the special someone, like me of course, that's why I'm so proud to myself that I make him mine and only him, I love his feistiness it shows his protectiveness to the ones he care.

"I love you so much Niall" I said kissing now his lips.

"I know Zayn, I know" He said kissing me on cheeks and hug me tightly.

‡‡ ‡‡ ‡‡

We arrived at the cafeteria seeing Louis laughing out loud, I wonder what their laughing.

We grab our tray with food, the food is quite weird, 2 cookies, small cake, veggies, some white and brown stuff that I didn't know.

"What are you laughing guys?" I asked as we seat on our chair, Louis still laugh

"Well Liam here is trying to eat that weird white and brown stuff that looks like a poop, so when he tries to eat it, I keep telling him repeatedly that it's a poop, until he puke it on the floor" Louis said still laughing holding his stomach.

"Wow, I feel like I don't want to eat this food anymore" Niall said giving a long sigh.

I hold his hand, "Same" I sigh and squeeze his hand," How about we ate each other?" I smirked and give him a wink, I can see the blush on his cheeks crawling up to his ear.

"Oh my gosh! Zayn!" He replies hiding his head to the crook of my neck, I rub his hair and laugh.

NIALL'S POV

We finish the food just eating the side dishes, since we didn't eat the white and brown stuff anymore.

We make our way out to the cafeteria, I can't wait to meet my big brother to my boyfriend.

We saw Officer Styles waving to us, "Oh Officer Horan how's your day!" Harry said smirking, what a cheeky bastard, I was going to punch him but Zayn put his hand on my shoulder, making me calm down.

"Calm down Angel okay?" Zayn said with a soothing voice, I give a long sigh and nod.

We were handcuffed before entering to the visiting room, "Uhh Niall I need to go to the bathroom first okay? You'll go ahead" he said, I nod and he kiss my forehead.

I make my way first to the room, Harry unlock the handcuff and I headed to Greg, he's wearing gray shirt, black jeans and a white sneakers, I run to him and give a warm hug.

"Oh my boy! How's my big Nialler" he smirked still holding me tight, I just roll my eyes and plafully punch him in the shoulder, I sit in the single chair infront of him

"I'm fine and I have a new boyfriend!" I said excitedly.

"Wow congrats Niall, who's top?" Greg smirked.

"Greg" I whined and hide my face to my hands, "O-Of course he's the top" I said, and removed my hand, "Oh and he's coming here any minute" I said and he nods approvingly.

The door open and I quickly turn around and look Zayn, I turn back to Greg, his eyes widened and his lips were parted a little then he quickly rummage some files and put it in back to his case.

"You're going now brother? You haven't met my boyfriend" I said pouting.

"I-I N-Need to G-Go, see you soon N-Niall" he quickly move out to the other door exit.

I turn around to Zayn with a confused face.

"Is that Greg?"

A/N:

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!

ANY THOUGHTS?

Anyways....

I can't update tomorrow, because I have to train for our game this week.

The next day, maybe double update.

And I know where I can write without being bothered on sunday *smirks evilly*

Next Chapter New REVELATION!! + BETREYAL!!