Chapter Twenty Five

*whispers* I want to be that bottled water.

ZAYN'S POV

I watched Niall, his jumpsuit were crumpled like someone's violated him, his hair disheveled, his face is a mess and his crying face makes me felt broken, I need to do something, something will make Niall forget this misery.

My thought broke off when Liam punches Niall in the face, that bastard. I glanced to Louis who just sat there eating his food like he doesn't care a little to his friends.

"Don't call me Liam anymore! Call me King you piece of shït" I winced to Liam's tone, my heart brokens when he saw me and smile to me while his beaten up, I gritted my teeth and clutched my hands, Paul grabs my shoulder and shook his head no.

"Why? I need to save my Angel" I spat to Paul, he looked at me with a sad smile

"No, not now... You trust him right?" He said then I nodded," If you love him so much then do trust him because trust is the only hope that you two can survive" He says as he pats my shoulder and continue to eat, I gave out a long sighed and watched Niall dragged by Officer Hemmings outside the cafeteria.

I felt someone rubs circles on my thigh under the table, my body tensed as I looked at the hand and leads slowly to Michael's arm.

I gave him 'what' look, he removes his hand and motioned his mouth pointed to Josh.

I looked at Josh opposite on my seat, since Michael is on my right while Paul on left. Josh places his right hand to his chin while his left hand clenched tightly to his plastic fork making the fork snapped broken. He look at me with a smirked in his face.

I can feel the anger and... Lust on his face.

No, no maybe it's not lust, I'm just imagining. I swallowed the lump on my throat as he looks at me like a prey.

"Zayn do you know that I hate Niall so much?" He smirked.

"W-Why?" Stammered from his intense stare to me.

"Because he fucking almost killed me when we have a fight" Josh spat as he clenched his left hand tightly making some blood drips from the sharpness of the fork.

"Calm down Josh" Paul warned, Josh slammed his hand on the table and stood up.

"I'll see you soon Zayn"

I watched him walked away, blood dripping to his trail, I flinched when someone holds my left shoulder tightly, I looked at Paul who smile for reassurance, I smiled back to him as he ruffled my short raven hair.

Then I felt another hand to my right shoulder, "It's okay Zayn, he's on his man period, look his dripping blood on the floor" He laughed, but his touched is kinda weird, he slowly makes circles to my shoulder as he keeps on laughing.

I faked laughed and tried to shrugged their hand on my shoulder, I want to tell this to Niall, but I don't want to add this problems to his sufferings.

Minutes later after I finished my food, someone taps my back, I turn around and saw Officer Hemmings smirking.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows

"Officer Styles wants to see you"

I stiffened a little and nods slowly, I stood and looked at Paul and Michael, they gave me sad smile and I give them a nod, I passed through Officer Hemmings as he smacked my bum, I turned around glared at him and gave him a middle finger, I heard him snickers as I ignored him and continue to walk.

As we walked to the cell hallways, I remembered that Niall has been called too, "Hey Officer Hemmings, Is Niall on Officer Styles office?" I asked, not looking at him.

"No, he didn't go to the Office"

I turn around and looked at him, "Then where did he go?" I asked, he just shrugged and continue to walk passed to me.

"I don't know, we just save his ass from the beatings in the cafeteria because fighting is prohibited in public places or else we're going to initiate 'shoot to kill', I'm not kidding about that rules" He said smirking.

"Oh I forgot that red dyed hair guy, Michael? He's the one who got shoved in the ass with a mop by that psychotic Calum guy" He just laughed as he holds his stomach, I ignored him and we continue our walk to the office

_____________________________✒

I open the door revealing Officer Styles who's focused on his laptop, he didn't heard my steps as I move closer to him.

"Fuuuck... Zaaayn" *slap* *slap*

"Niaall... Fuck I'm gonna come" *slap*

*slap* "Come for me babe" *slap*

"Niaaall hmmm fuck yes"

"Zaaayn "

My eyes widened as I heard Me and Niall moaning while our bodies slapping for each other.

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!" I roared, making him jerked back from the screen and closed it immediately, he stood up and put the laptop in the cabinet.

"O-Oh uhmm h-hey Zayn, you're here haha" He stuttered scratching the back of his hair.

"YOU KINKY VOYEUR SHIT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR INTRUDING OUR PRIVACY!" I shouted clenching my fist as I breathe harder making my nose fumed.

He defensed himself by pulling his hands up and chuckled, "Calm the fuck down Zayn... Jeez it's just a porn" He said smirking.

I breathe slowly and calmed a little, "You're lucky 'cause your the warden here" I spat, "What am I doing here?" I asked sternly.

"You want to save Niall right?"

My anger mood change quickly when I heard 'Save Niall', I really want to save Niall but I can't do anything to save him, maybe this will help, I nodded then he smirked.

"Kill Louis Tomlinson then I will grant Niall's freedom"

A/N:
SORRY IT'S KINDA SHORT!

WHO'S THE UNKNOWN PERSON?

IF YOU DIDN'T REMEMBER, JOSH IS ON CHAPTER 1 WERE NIALL BEAT HIS ASS...

OMFG! 10k views!! Thank you everyone!! ♥♥♥

Anyways...

Next Chapter: Fluff I think...

-not edited-