Chapter Four - Y Did U Choose 2 Ruin My Life? Y Nt Jst Stab Me With A Knife.

It was half past one on a warm spring afternoon, we walked hand in hand to the park looking into each other's eyes. He had gorgeous hazel eyes. Sometimes they were grey but they were prettiest when they were hazel. Short messy black hair with a long fringe that almost reached his eyes, a very lean body and a husky voice. He was an obvious play boy to a lot of people but not to me. He treated me differently. I saw in his eyes he was sincere. At least back then. We sat under the willow tree and looked up at the clear blue sky. "Look! There's an elephant up there!" I looked up but i couldn't see anything so i turned to him to see where he was looking but he was gone. I turned my head to my right and kissed him right on the lips. "Calvin!" I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and whispered  "You know you like it baby" I turned to him again and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and jumped on top of me. "Oh no you didn't!" I laughed as we began to wrestle on the grass. After 5 minutes i gave up and we started to kiss. Slow long kisses. 

I sat up in my bed and realized I had tears in my eyes. "Things happen for a reason" I told myself and went to the toilet to brush my teeth. I got ready in 10 minutes and then the door bell rang. I opened the door and there outside my door was a beach boy model. "How is it even possible to wear the uniform like that?" I said a little too loudly.

"Like what?" He smirked. "Oh, and good morning sunshine" I panicked and was about to close the door again when he said " hey hey hey sorry i didn't mean that okay. Sorry" I looked at him again. God he is so bloody hot.

"Lets go." I said. He waited for me to lock my door and then I followed him out to the main lobby and just as i thought. The place was in the exact same condition as yesterday.

"Close your eyes and hold my hand." He said noticing my painful expression. I did as i was told and he led me out of the lobby. How is it even possible? Even his arms were hot. "So how do you like it here so far?" He said trying to make small talk.

"Fine."

"Cool."

"Cool." I really suck at communicating with other human beings. I opened my eyes and found myself at the canteen.

"Sit there" He pointed towards a table near the back "Breakfast is on me" He called out as he jogged to the tuck shop. I looked at the way he ran and Calvin appeared in my head again.

"Come on baby! Run faster! Hahaha! Come on!"

His voice rang in my head and i screamed making everyone in the canteen turn. I felt myself blush as i walked to the back and hid my face in my hands. "I'm so pathetic" I whispered as my eyes started to water.

"You're not."

I looked up and found Nathan standing in front of me with a packet of tissues. "It's okay. Don't be upset. No one is going to judge you here. We all understand. Come on take a seat and lets eat before it gets cold." He handed me the tissues and then sat down. 

"Thanks." I managed to whisper as I too sat down and began to poke my eggs.

After breakfast Nathan led the way to class. It was a long walk as we both didn't speak until we reached the classroom but I felt his stare eyeing my every move.

"Well this is it! First class is Health Class." I turned to him and he smiled at me. Just when i was about to speak three girls came running over and I knew instantly what their status's were. Number one, blonde, tall and lean. She must be the boss. Number two, brown hair with olive skin also lean and tall. Sidekick. Third one, redhead. Other boss.

"Oh Nathan! Good morning darlinggg! You're looking fab today! Do you like my new hair?" The blonde one said flicking her hair and flapping her eyelashes like mad, completely ignoring my existence. Not that I was bothered.