Chapter Seven - Are You Just Another Guy Who Will Also Make Me Cry?

Three days pasted by quickly and tomorrow was going to be the party. Everyone knew about me and Nathan's relationship and it felt good in a weird way. But part of me wanted to run away from Nathan. There was something about him...I felt it every time I was with him. It felt like before...I shut my eyes and took a deep breathe. Don't think about him Miranda. Don't. I reopened my eyes and began to think of Nathan. I loved when he would surprise me randomly with a hug or a kiss. It was so cute and I loved the way he smiled at me. He made everyone know that I was his and that protectiveness made me feel safe. I smiled to myself blushing slightly.

“Hey MiMi What're you smiling about?” Nathan tilted his head to the side and stared at me innocently. Oh god he was so cute. I didn't even notice Nathan coming in my room!

“When did you get in here? And what's Mimi?” I gave him an annoyed look and leaned back into the sofa. He laughed.

“I was here the whole time!” He smirked “Were you thinking about me again?” I sat up and looked at him with a 'Are you serious' face but he didn't buy it. He just smiled and looked into my eyes. “baby, you're mimi” I blushed and bit my lip making him come closer towards me. Our faces were inches apart. He moved closer slightly and then just when our lips were about to touch he moved away and laughed at my shocked expression. “Save that for later. Let's go get breakfast first” He winked and pulled me up. I pouted slightly at him making him groan. “Miranda I know I'm hot but you cant have me for breakfast okay” He said matter-of- factly. I leaned up closer to him inches away from his lips and then pulled away quickly when he came closer. He opened his mouth in shock.

“Save that for later. Let's go get breakfast first” I winked and began to walk away. I could see his smile from the corner of my eye making me smile too.

When we got to the canteen Nathan carried me making me squeal like a little girl and placed me on one of the chairs before lining up to get breakfast. I stared at him and smiled. But my smile quickly disappeared when the cheerleaders showed up. Throwing themselves at him and pulling down their shirts. It disgusted me.

“Nathan darlinggg who are you going to the party with tomorrow? Go with me baby” Number one purred and placed a hand on his ass. Nathan smiled awkwardly and removed her hand before taking a step back.

“Sorry. I'm going with Miranda.” He looked at me and gave me a proud smile making all the cheerleaders glare at me. Number one shook her head and gritted her teeth.

“Lets go girls!” She called snapping her fingers in the air and walking off. Jenny walked by me and gave me an apologetic look. She seemed nice but I didn't trust her. I still couldn't remember where I had seen her before. Nathan sat down next to me and placed a hand over my shoulder.

“What's wrong mimi?”

“I'm fine.” He placed a finger under my chin and lift it to his face examining my expression.

“Mhmmm...I got you a sandwich” My tummy grumbled at the word sandwich. I grabbed the sandwich and began to eat it. He laughed at how hungry I was

“So what are you planning to wear tomorrow?” He asked without looking up. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Um. Clothes maybe?” He laughed

“I just thought maybe...you wanted to wear something similar...” He blushed slightly. Wow.

“Wow what? Are you serious?”

“I want everyone to know you belong with me” I looked at him as if he was crazy. It was obvious that the whole school already knew. I shrugged and nodded.

“I'm gonna wear something purple.”