Chapter Eight - You Cant Say No. When The Truth Unfolds

I finally uploaded! Sorry for taking so long! This chapter took longer than I thought! Hope you enjoy it!

Please vote, comment and like!

xx

_______________________________________________________________________________

In about two hours I will be attending my first party in 3 years. My heart thumped in my chest. Why was I so nervous? It's just a party and plus, I'm going with Nathan...I trusted Nathan. Right? A took in few breathes before opening my closet. I didn't have many clothes as I never really bothered with how I look. I grabbed the first purple shirt I saw and a pair of dark skinny jeans and changed into them. The shirt was a low cut v neck that showed a bit of cleavage and it had crisscross cuts at the back. I didn't bother much with makeup. Just a little bit of eyeliner and lipgloss and I was ready. One hour left. I sighed and sat down on the sofa.

You look beautiful in whatever you wear” He whispered as he stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. Before I could pull away he grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me hard and eager on the lips and then pulled away with a huge grin on his face. Even after what he had done to me I just can't stop remembering how happy I was. Even now, I wonder why he had done that... It hurts me so much that he had to force me into it...those eyes...

I wiped a few tears that had escaped from my eyes and looked at the time only to be interrupted by the door bell. I forced a smile on my face and went to the door. I opened the door and almost tripped over myself standing still. He was that hot. A plain tight purple t shirt with black shorts that went to his knees and purple loafers. How can something so casual look so freaking amazing? I heard him clear his throat bringing me back to reality.

“H-hi.” I stuttered blushing.

“Hey Mi. Looking hot” He winked eyeing down my shirt making me cover up instantly and he quickly looked away apologetically.

“You look...casual” I said breaking the silence and he smiled and shrugged.

“Lets go now” He said holding out his hand. I hesitated and then took a deep breathe before placing my hand into his which instantly gave me fireworks.

We past the lobby which to my surprise was completely empty

“Wow where's everyone?”

“Party of course. The party is usually held in Hall 2” Hall 2 was this isolated building at the end of the field near the jungle. I've never been there before and that made me feel a bit nervous but the gentleness of Nathan's hand in mine made me less afraid.

The walk there was silent but it was comfortable. When we got to the door Nathan turned to me and said

“Do you trust me?” I took a deep breathe and nodded. He smiled and squeezed my hand before opening the door.

The party was shocking. It was exactly like the parties from my old school! There were clear indications of the different cliques and everyone seemed really happy.

“So are we just gonna stand here and watch people having fun?” He smirked pulling me a step closer to him. I rolled my eyes and started to walk in slowly, looking around at the place. The room was dim but there were flashing lights everywhere making it look like a disco. There was speakers everywhere with people leaning on them making out. Nathan held my hand tight as he led the way to the dance floor where there were a few people I remembered from class and lots of others dancing and grinding each other. Wow this was so not what I was expecting. Just when Nathan was about to dance three girls grabbed him and pulled him away. He called out to me but I just rolled my eyes and went to look for drinks. He can look for me later. I squished through people and got pushed a few times but after a few songs I found the drinks table.