Chapter 5

Chapter 5:
Melody's POV:
Nope I don't like Hayes I mean yeah he's my celebrity crush but when I didn't know him in person I liked him but now that I met him in person idk things are just deifferent... "Wait you have a bf & you guys have been dating for 2 months & yall haven't kissed??" Max said. "Well he kisses me in the cheek & hugs me but I never do anything actually" I answered. "Woah you guys been dating for 2 months & don't even kiss at all that's just weird" he says. "Umm I guess idk leave me alone". In that moment I knew Max was right it is weird I haven't kissed him oh my I guess I really wanted Hayes to give me my first kiss but I want my first kiss when I'm 13 years old which is in 2 months were in April right now . "Wait when do you want your first kiss" Max talks again. Ugh when will he shut his mouth...."When I'm 13 cuz that's how old Hayes was when he got his...ugh just leave byee it's 8pm my parents are about to come" I say to him cuz sometimes he gets in my nerves he's so annoying like frfr.

It was 10:30pm & I was getting tired so I said goodnight to my mom & dad & sisters "your going to sleep this early wow what a surprise" my dad says. " yes.... Goodnight now" gosh parents are so annoying.

**Morning**
I woke up at 5:50am like always & turned off my alarm cuz it wouldn't stop ringing. I got up & got my two towels & went to the shower. I stripped down my clothes & put it to the side & set the water to warm & got in..ahah the water was so relaxing.
**After Shower**
I got out & put my towel on my hair & the other I wrapped it around my body & got my dirty clothes that I took off & got out. I saw my dad like always he went in the bathroom & showered. I went in my room & checked the weather it was 70 degrees & later in the after noon it was going to to be 90 so I decided to wear shorts. I dried my body with my body towel(duhh) I still had my other towel wrapped around my hair. I got out some shorts (idk if they were high waisted or not the picture is in the first page) they were jeans color & they were kinda ripped that's how they came when I bought them. I then got a white crop top & a red & black funnel shirt & a long necklace & some black boots & some bracelets & got ready. After I was ready I went to brush my teeth & put my face cream on to not make my face dry & I took off my towel from my hair & started doing my wet brunet hair & let it out. It was then 7:01 so I had 2 more mins till I go to my bus stop so I just put on Chapstick & then it was 7:03 & I got my bookbag & earphones & said bye to whoever was home & left. As I was walking I saw the boys they suddenly catched up to me even cameron & he didn't go to school oh well they walked me to my bus stop . We got there & waited for the bus. "Can I tell you something but don't get weirded out?" Hayes said to me. I then looked at the boys they weren't looking at me or Hayes they were messing around & cameron was gone oh that's good I guess.. "Yeah I guess" I answered to Hayes. "ok yesterday when you left from watching the movie Umm me & the boys were staring at you from the window & then Cameron called you sexy & all of the guys agreed & I just called them stupid but I agreed" did Hayes just say that all of them called me sexy wtf!? I then walked to all of them & I gaved them a big smile & they just smirked. After I hit each of them in the head it was hard cuz they are very tall & I'm short. They all said "Heyy what was that for!?" "Hayes told me what you guys said & oh I need to get Cameron later you guys should warn him bye"I left cuz my bus was coming but then Hayes pulled my hand & said "no you should of not do that there gonna be mad at me now cuz I told you" I then hit Hayes in the back of his head too like I did to the others & he said "ouch" & I just left & laughed.

**In the bus**
I walked in the bus & saw this really pretty girl she smiled & said hi I did the same then brianna said "Eww the Thot is here" "leave me alone brianna" I said. then she said "what if I don't" "then I w- I was cut off by the really pretty girl she was wearing high waisted shorts with a red crop top That had the number 36 in white & some white converse & a nitted sweater with a necklace (picture in the first page) "or I will punch you" the really pretty girl said. Then brianna turned around to the window & I said "thank you" to the pretty girl "you welcome anytime...would you like to sit next to me?" She asked. "Sure". "Hi my name is Kenya how about you" she said. "Oh hi Kenya my name is Melody nice to meet you" we talked the whole entire bus ride she was really nice & pretty I hope she can be a friend & by friend I mean true friend.ugh never trust people.

Hi my fellow friends glad I wrote chapter 5 there's a new character her name is Kenya & in real life she's my best friend love you Kenya hope your happy your in the book cuz you really wanted to be in it . Well bye my fellow friends follow me on Twitter & Instagram //: @MelodyCariasss_ & this chapter kinda doesn't make sense cuz I'm writing right now at 3:00 am well bye I'm not gonna write for a while it's now morning it's 7:27am I'm in my school bus well bye hoped you enjoyed