Part 3

Peter looks around the room some more, then he walks up to the window. He opens the window and looks down. As he climbs over on to the window and uses his magic to make it down safely.

It's dark, Peter thinks it must be 10pm, he continues walking around, people are looking at him weird i mean who would a 14 year old walking around without a coat in cold weather alone in a dangerous part. Peter around and finds a newspaper. He picks it up and reads the front of it. He realizes it has the former winter soldier on it, he continues reading it, it talks about how the rouges are back onto the team along with Dr Strange, James Bucky Barnes, And Loki were added to the team as well. He gets angry and rips it up and throws it on the ground. Peter walks away from it mumbling Russian curses.

With Tony and Stephen
  They went into the elevator to give Peter some space. Tony is dreading talking to the Rouges about Peter. He didn't want them to meet Peter all together. But Stephen said they have to, because they will see Peter in the tower when he comes around.
    They make it to the main floor, both of them walk out. Everyone was on the main floor. Stephen walks into the kitchen with Tony. Steve,Bucky,Nat, and Wanda were in the kitchen, they greet Stephen but not Tony since they are still pissed at him.

"Sir,It seems Peter has left the building" FRIDAY says. "What?! Where did he go?!" Tony shouts. Stephen is starting to panic but everyone else is confused, Steve speaks up "Who's Peter?"
"None of your business Rodgers" Tony spits while he calls someone. Stephen dragged them to the elevator while Steve was still trying to speak.

"Where could he have gone?! How did he get down?! FRIDAY would've told us if he was trying to leave!" Stephen says panicking. Tony puts his phone away. "FRIDAY track Peter now!" Tony says. "He seems to be walking around in **this location**" FRIDAY answers. "Great pull up a car to the front" Tony says as they start leaving the building.

Back to Peter
  He walks around the streets, cars zooming by. He is lost but he doesn't really care though, walking by a sketchy alleyway someone grabs him and puts him against the wall with a gun to his head. "Give me all your money!" The mugger said. Peter stood there and said nothing. The mugger got even angrier "Give me your fucking money or I'll shoot you!".

Peter lifted up the mugger with one hand in the air and threw him against the brick wall. Peter then walked to him and grabbed the nuggets gun and shot him in the head. Blood splattered all over his clothes and face. He drops the gun next to the mugger and walks away with a straight face. Now people are really looking at him crazy and concern.

After a bit of walking around and ignoring a cop a car pulls out infront of him. Out came Stephen and Tony. Stephen runs up to him and hugs him tight.
Tony walks up to them "what happened to your face and clothes Peter?". Stephen stops hugging Peter and looks at peters clothes. Peter shrugs not wanting to tell them that he shot a man. Stephen sighs "why did you leave? Why didn't you tell us you were leaving?!" Stephen semi shouted. Peter looks down. "Right, can't speak English, we'll combine let's go home then Peter" Stephen says with a small smile. Tony gets back into the car as Stephen leds Peter to the car.

They are driving back to the tower in silence. Tony is Talking on the phone to someone, Peter is sitting silently hugging his legs to his chest.

At the compound
After Tony and Stephen left in a hurry, the avengers were left stunned wondering what as happening. Clint walks in "What's up with them?" Steve sighed and nat shrugged. Bucky stayed quiet his head was down on the counter/island. "It was something about someone named Peter leaving the building." Wanda spoke. "Maybe we should leave it alone, it's Starks business not ours." Bucky says tired. Wanda turns to him "Why would we? And why are you trying to defend someone who literally wants you dead?" Wanda spat.