🍪 Rules!

Hello there! I have been recently getting into this fandom, and really wanted to make this!

Here is my list of rules for this book.
____________________________________

1. No lemons, I noticed there is a lot of lemons of this fandom on wattpad, and the most I'll go is in lime territory.

2. 15+ chapters/limes can be requested! Those chapters are more graphic with language, and romantic scenes, Also more unique romance tropes such as obsession, yandere etc.

3. No requests of cookies that are related to each other being with each other romantically.

4. There is no canonical age for these characters, you can only tell from how they act character wise, and their voice dub. So don't try to request a cookie that is probably an adult with a minor.

5. I'm cool with whatever ship except what I said in rule 3 and 4. Feel free to request away!

6. No AUs quite yet, perhaps later down the line when I've released a few chapters. For now I want to start off easy and do stories with cookies in the actual game world.

7. If you have a specific plotline you would like, let me know when you request!

8. You can request more than once but don't request so many at a time.

9. BTS cookies and any other specialty cookies that were released cannot be requested in this book!

10. Gay, Lesbian, and Straight pairings can be requested!

11. No aging up or down of characters.

12. Cookies from ovenbreak are allowed but just know that I know all the kingdom characters much better.

💖- Fluff
🍷- 15+
💚- Lime
_____________________________________________

(Also I've been in this fandom for about a couple months so if I mention something that is incorrect in my stories, let me know so I can fix it. I've been trying to learn more when it comes to this game!)

If I forgot anything I will add it here!

Request in the comments if there a ship you'd like to see in this book ^^.