🍷💚-🍦☕️ Clotted Cream x Latte (15+)

Date Night To Passionate Escalation🍦☕️!~
___________________________________________

15+ Warning!
Chapter Contains...

Lime moments 💚
Some Sexual Flirting
More Passionate/Graphic Descriptions And Scenes 🍷
Obsession (Clotted Cream is)
_____________________________________________

"You never had a drink before? Well I'm honored that you get to have it with me, darling~"

Clotted and Latte were at Sparklings bar for their first date. The two were beating around the bush, due to being all flirty with each other but not getting serious yet. And the consul wanted the other to stop teasing around, he's been so obvious...the more she strung him along, he became more obsessed. It made him want more.

"Oh Latte, you have no idea how much I love you~"

"Awww well I'm glad you can experience this with me babe! And yes, I've never had a drink before."

Clotted had enough of the games, he was going to win...all he needed was a bit of help. Then Latte would show more of her dominant side and perhaps come clean the next day.

"I'm sorry my love, but I'm doing this not just for me...but for the both of us~ All the games end now~"

So when Sparkling came over to them, the consul whispered to him, asking him to spike Lattes drink with a little bit more alcohol.

The bartender smirks, knowing the plan from the customer. He makes the drinks and hands them over to the lovebirds.

Oh Clotted just couldn't wait as he sipped his drink, blushing as his heart raced. So many possibilities were in his head as Latte slowly sipped her drink. Her eyes widened for a moment.

"Oh my! That's strong but quite good!~"

And before you know it, she asks for another glass. After that the young teacher was clearly drunk. The consul couldn't help but giggle as the alcohol kicked into the other cookie.

"Stoppp laughing at me, now I'm maddd!"

"Sorry my dear, I just couldn't help it. It's adorable when you're drunk~"

"Drunkkk, no you'll..be drunk when I'm done wiiith you, pretty boyyy~"

Latte pulled him closer by his shirt roughly, and started to kiss him passionately, one of her hands were on the back of the consuls head to deepen the kiss.

He was stunned as his face reddened as he kissed her back. Her sweet coffee scent with the alcohol just made things more alluring to him.

"Yes! Yes my love!~ Kiss me, kiss me until I'm about to run out of breath!~

Clotted melted into it when she put her tongue in his mouth, letting the young teacher do what she wanted. Her lips were a delicacy to him, so soft and she tasted so good even after drinking.

Sure there was other people around, but he didn't care..he just wanted this gorgeous woman to take over him and do whatever the hell she wanted.

After that long passionate kiss, Latte pulled away and unbuttoned some buttons on the consuls dress shirt while he was overheating of excitement and anticipation of what she's going to do to him next.

"M-Mmmh, you look..sooo sexy right nowww~ If only we...had a little privacyyy~"

Sparkling overheard her and came up with an idea for the two cookies.

"There's a storage room in the back if you two need some privacy, I don't mind if you both go in there."

He lead them to the storage room after they agreed, and turned on the light which was dimmer than it normally is.

"Sorry about the light, I have to get a new lightbulb. But anyways have fun you two!~"

The bartender closed the door behind them and Clotted locked the door so no one would walk in on them.

"Finally...now my lady can get even more rough and dirty with me~ It's all I ever wanted!~"

Then he spoke to Latte, his body shaking out excitement and anticipation as he blushed like a madman. His tone of voice being inconsistent from getting higher to getting lower at some points.

"Latte, u-use me~ Use me..as your toy, d-do what you want..please~ Even if you hurt me..slap, or choke me, I-I will feel pleasured..Use your g-gorgeous body and self against me..please my lady!~"

The young teacher smirked at him, biting her lip as she came closer, and pinned him to the door with her hand. Oh goodness, the consul was feeling weaker by the second, but to him it felt so damn good.

"You don't haaave to ask handsome..since that was my plaaan..from the very beginning~ Y-You're mine, noooo matter what~" She cooed softly, whispering in his ear.

Latte instantly pulled Clotted for another kiss, this time more rough as she unbuttoned his shirt all the way, feeling his chest. Then she tackled him to the ground as her tongue swirled in his mouth, tasting all his sweet goodness.

And the consul was surprised when she started kissing her way down to his neck, chest, and nipples. His area down below just couldn't hold back much longer, this woman was just so amazing at making him melt, and honestly he loved that.

"Goodness, I'm like really hard right now~ Will she want to help me out with this?"

"Oh Creamie..y-you taste soooo good!~ I see your..little cherry has been peaking out for a little while, do you need some heeelp with that?~"

"O-Oh my witches..oh my witches! T-Thank you so much..my beautiful sexy mistress!~"

"Yes, my lady! Please stroke and suck on it! Please do!"

The next morning came and the two cookies woke up in bed together, last night Clotted got the two a hotel room for the night.

"Ughh what happened?"

The consul lost his composure a bit as he explained, his cheeks reddening.

"Y-You um were drunk last night, and we.. kissed a lot last night and helped me out with...m-my lower area. But don't worry darling, we didn't have sex."

Latte blushed instantly, she knew she couldn't keep teasing him now.

"It..l-looks like you won, sweetie."

"Hmm?!"

"I kept stringing you along because I wanted you to confess to me first, but due to last night it's obvious that I can't hide anymore..."

"I love you Clotted, I have for a while..but you probably know since I've been obvious."

Clotted leaned in closer to her, kissing her lips then pulling away, gazing into Lattes beautiful brown eyes.

"That's all that I wanted to hear from you my dear, I love you too Latte. I would love to make things serious between us."

She smiled as she gazed lovingly back at him, agreeing to his idea.

"I would love nothing more babe 🍦☕️."
_______________________________________

Requested by- gabsterishere1345