🍷- 🤎🖤 Dark Choco x Licorice (15+)

Deep Dark Love For You 🤎🖤
______________________________

Warning!

Character death/murder

(Dark Choco is a yandere, just a heads up)
__________________________________________

Dark Choco sighed as he looked at photograph of Licorice, wishing he escaped with him. It was hard without him, since he loved him with all his heart.

But before he was about to ask Licorice to come with him, practically everyone else was scolding and yelling at him at the exact same time so he had to act fast.

The mage captured his heart in the very beginning, and the dark prince fell for him quickly.

Oh there was so much about him that made his heart race...his dopey and adorable smile, his beautiful yellow eyes, his cute cackle like laugh, his raspy voice, how stubborn as well as a softie he was.

And Dark Choco wouldn't let anyone get in his way...and that meant anyone who has romantic interest in him, and anyone who wanted to hurt him.

That's why he killed Pomegranate before coming back to Milks home. She was really getting on Darks nerves, and he finally snapped... wanting revenge for all the times of unnecessary and excessively rude torment that Licorice went through.

"Leave...leave this instant! Or I'll have no choice but to let master know. We told you never to come back!"

...

Dark Choco walked up closer to the smaller cookie, his expression was cold as ice, while his crimson eyes were glaring right into hers.

"I don't think..that's necessary."

"And how come? Don't tell me you came here because your happily ever after plan didn't work out...awww how sad and pathetic that is. Such a pathetic waste of time."

Oh he was so done with her...so..so...

"That's why you should never betrayed us for wanting to be a hero again...and for your fathers forgiveness!"

Done...

The cookie prince pinned her to the ground, cutting her right arm off with his sword. The smaller cookie sceamed in agony as she horrified and stunned, not thinking this would happen. There was no way she could break free especially with all the jam coming out from where her arm once was.

"Oh I'm not here for a second chance...I'm here..to kill you...for everything you put Licorice through as well as pissing me off too many times already."

...

He stabbed her again this time in the heart, jam sputtering out of her body as he wore a evil grin on his face...feeling happy that the smaller cookie got to finally suffer a brutal fate.

"And honestly what I'm looking at right now is pathetic...you sad..little b**ch.

...

"Seeing your life fade away in oblivion makes me happy..." Was the last sentence Pomegranate heard him say, as she died.

Dark Choco then went to the nearest river, and once he mutilated the body into crumbled bits that were covered in jam, he threw the bits in...so no one would know who killed her. He took off his gloves and cape due to both peices of clothing were covered in jam, and put them in a bag he brought...because the prince knew things were gonna be messy.