💖- 💜🫐 Lilac x Yogurt Cream

The Missing Piece...Is That I'm Longing For You, And Wanting More 💜🫐~

(A few lyrics from Mr Sandman sprinkled in the beginning. Thought it expressed Lilacs pining for the other well and suit the story well)
_____________________________________________

"Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream~"

Lilac laid in his bed late at night, restless from his thoughts...making him struggle to fall asleep.

He knew that he felt like something was missing, however...

"Make him the cutest that I've ever seen~"

The cookie didn't think it would be love, and have romantic feelings for his master, the person who he was assigned to kill.

At first glance, Lilac thought it would be an easy kill, especially since he thought the other was a nuisance...an annoying nuisance.

But getting to know him better and becoming closer with him...it made the assassin realize that..Yogurt captured his heart.

He could hear his alluring voice in his head, see his beautiful periwinkle eyes and soft plump lips...

"Give him two lips like roses and clover..."

Crumbles..this cookie made him so weak to the knees, it was embarrassing but at the same time it felt so good to him.

Lilac also had no thoughts of leaving his liege alone and leaving his duty, no one could make him do that...and there was no way he was going to kill the person he loved for a scumbag like Plain Yogurt.

"Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over..."

The flower baked cookie struggled with expressing his love through words, due to getting flustered when he tries...so instead he showed it through his actions.

Of course he would do what he was asked to do as always, but this time, Lilac would do what Yogurt usually asked of him without being told to do so.

He would also buy him little gifts to show his romantic feelings towards the other such as pieces of jewelry, treasures, and little trinkets. But instead of being upfront about getting the items for him, Lilac would leave them in Yogurt's bedroom without any trace that he got gifts for him...except for his scent.

The assassin did this due to being shy to come and give his little presents to the other. Everytime he did try, the poor guy just couldn't do it without getting all shy, embarrassed and red in the face.

And so after a little while of pondering, he wanted to take the next step forward in his plan...setting up a date for them both.

A few days later, both cookies went to the markets. As Yogurt was looking around and getting distracted easily, Lilac noticed a very light and muted purple gown with gold embroidery hanging up at one of the stalls.

He thought the other cookie would look absolutely breathtaking in it. Luckily it looked like it would fit and the price wasn't too bad at all.

The flower baked cookie thought about ideas for what he was planning, then he realized...the back of the mansion was the perfect place. In the evening the garden would be such a lovely atmosphere.

"Perhaps..dinner and a dance afterwards? I think he would enjoy that very much.."

So he started preparing dinner, and decided on a favorite dish of Yogurts. The other didn't think nothing of it, since he made him meals all the time...which was good since Lilac didn't want the surprise to be spoiled.

Then after dinner was made, he set up the area in the back of the mansion, making sure everything was situated for tonight.

Finally after finishing his checklist in his mind, the bodyguard went into the others room and put the gown and a note on the bed before leaving.