🍷💚- 🍰🍦🦄 Red Velvet x Cream Unicorn (15+)

Ferris Wheel Of Love 🍰🍦🦄~
_____________________________________________

15+ Warning!
Chapter Contains...

Lime Moments 💚
More Passionate/Graphic Descriptions And Scenes 🍷
Praise Kink
(Towards The End)

(This was longer than I thought it would be, so the spicy stuff is still here but towards the end)
_____________________________________________

"And why do you want me to take you to Cookieland?"

"Because someone wantssss a date with yooou! And I heard Milky Way is taking someee time off there!" The mushroom cookie says excitedly.

"W-Wait...someone wants a da-"

"Yeppp!"

"And how do you know this?"

"It's a surprise!"

The leader of the cakes was wondering if Poison Mushroom was being serious or not. But after a lot of begging, he caved in and left with him to go to Cookieland.

After the train ride there, the two cookies got off and Poison pulled the other by the arm, running into the theme park. The theme park of fantasy and dreams.

Then all the sudden, the younger cookie ran off, letting go of Velvets arm.

"How strange, perhaps he found Milky Way?"

...

"Now I guess I'm going to have to figure out who the mysterious cookie is that he talked about..."

"Love is so sweet in many forms don't you think? Your little friend seems to have the eyes for a certain someone."

Red recognized that voice, and turned around to see Cream Unicorn cookie. He knew him due to being great friends, but work got caught up in the way.

When they first met, it was due to Poison Mushroom running off and Chiffon had his leash undone.

Red ended up in Cookieland, and ended finding his cake hound licking another cookie as he was being pet.

"Haha oh stop it! That tickles!"

"What a pretty voice..." Red thought

"I apologize about him, he can get into trouble sometimes."

He picked up the cake hound and put its leash on, while it whimpered softly...not wanting to move away from the other individual.

"Oh its alright, he was just being so friendly to me. Nothing to worry about."

The two cookies just stared at each other for minute, drawn to and curious about the other.

"I've never seen a cookie like you enter my park, what's your name?"

"Red Velvet and you?"

"I'm Cream Unicorn, owner of Cookieland. So..what brings you here?"

"Well my cake hound that ran off as well as a little friend of mine who also ran off. Have you seen a cookie that looks like a mushroom?"

"Yes I have! Follow me."

"Yeah it quite is, he told me something strange though.."

He noticed Cream blush a bit as he bashfully smiled.

"Oh? And what might that be?"

"Well he mentioned some cookie wanting to go out with me, on a date. And that they were here."