Prologe

Jennie kept her eyes focused on her fiddling fingers, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. She was even hardly paying attention to what the judge is saying. The heated stares could be felt from her stand and every camera only added thousands more. Being one of the daughters of Kim and Co. it was no surprise the arrest caught attention of media.

The incident was a shock for all that had heard about it and proceeded to paparazzi following the family to catch a glimpse of the ethereal beauty. Never was it heard of Jennie seen doing bad, usually being out of the public in her room reading books. It was more than a surprise to hear of the quiet angel breaking the law.

"Miss Jennie Kim is found guilty for theft and assault of a police officer. Sentenced for twelve months in prison."

The loud bang of the hammer rang into her ears, signalling the finality of her ruined future. Her brown eyes rimmed with tears as her legs trembled. A large hand grabbed her bare arm aggressively and pulled out of the small box she was held into for the trial. She looked up at the emotionless officer who brought her to another room. 

"Wait here. Your family will come to say final good bye." He said in a harsh tone before leaving.

Jennie sit on the small sofa in the middle of the room. She found herself cowering away from everything, not wanting to move, afraid of doing something wrong to get her into more trouble than she is already in.

The door unlocked and her family came in wearing their designer outfits. She couldn't help but to notice the lack of tears. She was expecting sadder expressions or sympathy.

"Oh dear." Her father hugged Jennie's petite frame.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, and sob recked her body.

"D-dad.." she hiccuped into his embrace. "I don't want to do this. I don't want to go to p-prison."

"Jennie darling, you have to." The girl turned to her mother, who caress her hair, "think about your family."

"But I didn't even d-do anything." Jennie wailed helplessly.

"Hey! Don't be selfish. It's either you or me and you know I  won't survive in that place but you can. Cause you're brave and strong. Don't you want to be a good little sister?" Somi, her older sister said.

She forced a smile to Jennie, which she wished is real. "I'm really sorry for being not so nice to you. You know I love you right?"

"I love you too Somi." Jennie said with a small smile. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she finally agreed, "I'll do it. I'll go to the prison."

Her entire family let out a breath of relief and praised her to be brave. They give her hugs until it's the time to go.

_________________________________________

New Story!

Support!

Vote!

Comment!

<333