12

Author's POV

It's a quite afternoon. Jennie and others are assigned to stock up toiletries in storage room. As she is clumsy, dropping things here and there. Others are snickering at her. She didn't mind them and struggling silently. Jisoo isn't there, she is assigned to work somewhere else.

"Hey slut," Hawasa smacked her head.

Jennie turned to her, "S-stop calling me that!"

"Aish! This bitch! Do you wanna die?" She was about to punch when her friend stopped her.

"Stop it. If Jisoo knows, she might kill you." Her friend suggested.

"Ugh okay!" Hawasa glared at Jennie again, "bitch do our work as well. I need to get some fresh air."

"I can't do that!" Jennie protested.

All of a sudden Jennie heard an announcement for her. She needs to go to the visiting room. A guard come to fetch her. She knew it must be the lawyer again to bother her. She quietly go in the room, but surprised to see her father and mother opposite side of the glass. Her chest stirred up with mixed emotions.

Her father give her smile as soon as she sit down. Deep down she knows it's a fake one.

"Oh sweety! How have you been here? I was really worried. Don't get us wrong if we couldn't come here. It's all because of media. They are following us constantly." Her father tried to explain.

Jennie just stared at them saying nothing. Her mom felt uncomfortable under her gaze. Her eyes are cold.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Her father asked.

Jennie chuckled, "I'm fine."

"Awe my baby is mad at us. Jennie, we bring some food for you. It's already in Officer Kim's room. Eat it later." He said smiling at her.

Her mom take out some papers and pen then put it in front of her.

"We don't have much time. Sign on it." She said aggressively.

"What is it?" Jennie asked.

Her father glared at her mom. Then turned to Jennie.

"Sweety as you know, we need your sign to get some money." He said.

Jennie stand up all of a sudden, "I told to the lawyer, that I'm not gonna sign. Your sweet acts doesn't work on me anymore."

"Bitch! How dare you talk to us like that?" Her mom snapped her.

"I'm not dumb. I know what you all doing for past years. I thought things will be different in future but nothing is gonna be right. Just leave me alone." Jennie said before turning to the door.

"It's okay you don't need to sign it. But don't think that dad doesn't love you. I'll come again, to visit you. It hurts to see you here." He said in a really emotional tone.

Jennie just shut the door loudly and leave.

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

I was cleaning the toilets, which I hate the most. Lisa came to hurriedly and pulled me away in a corner.

"What's going on?" I asked. She is looking worried.

"They'll execute their plan tomorrow." Lisa said.

My blood start to boil in anger, "What the fuck! I can't let it happen."

"What can we do? Even Jinyoung can't make a plan in this short time."

"Then let's go out just like the way we did before." I smiled at the thought.

"Jisoo it's dangerous. Taeyong is strict. If she found out--"

"Nothing will happen. Give some money to the night guards. We will come back before dawn." I ordered before going back to work.

I take out the bag from under my bed. Lisa already give money to the guards. Before Jennie comes, I need to get out of here. I dressed up in black tshirt, pants and leather jacket, gloves in both hands, cap and mask my head and face. I exit my cell, signalling the guard who were guarding. They opened back door of the prison. Without any difficulty I get out of there, into the nearby highway. A black car waiting for me. I get inside of the car and greeted by Lisa and Jinyoung.

"Long time no see." Jinyoung smirked.

"Is everything ready?" I asked.

"Yeah. What's the plan?" Lisa asked.

"The plan is 'no plan'. " I laughed grabbing my favorite 'Beretta 92'.

It only took 1 hour to get to the outskirts of the city. Lisa parked the car a good 15 mins away from my grandparents property. My other gang members are already there, waiting for us. All of them greeted me with respect. I instructed them what to do, before going in cautiously. They have cctv everywhere.

"Lisa, give me cover when the right time comes. I want to see her crying blood while I'll kill her." I whispered to her.

She look at me with concern. I shrugged it off. It's now or never. That bitch will get killed by my hands.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I finally finished my work. It's 10 at night. I'm exhaused. Me and Rosé finished our dinner together with the other two. We waited for them long until the guards scolded us to go to our respective cells. I thought Jisoo is in cell already. To my disappointment, she isn't there either. I start to get worried. Where does she go? It never happened before.

I walked towards the cell door. Usually two guards stay outside.

"Uhm hello? Is there anyone?" I called out.

"What do you want?" The guard asked.

"Uh my cell mate Jisoo, isn't back yet. Do you happened to know where is she?" I asked.

"It's none of your business. Go to sleep. Don't disturb us." He said roughly.

I bite my lip in anxiousness. Is she get in trouble again? Why my stomach churning in fear? What's happening to me?

It's not like she is obliged to tell me anything personal. She must be busy with something. I should just sleep instead.

I lay down on my bed. Even after tossing and turning, I can't sleep. It's unbearable. Why can't I just shake off the feeling that something bad is gonna happen to her?

_________________________________________