19

Author's POV

Jennie woke up next day by the alarm for breakfast. She had an extreme headache. She tried to open her eyes but it results more pain.

"Be careful Jen." Jisoo give her water.

She drink it, before relaxing on her bed.

"Here take this.. it's an hangover medicine. I got it from the doctor." Jisoo feed her the medicine.

"Thanks.." Jennie mumbled.

"I told you not to drink. I knew this would happen." Jisoo shook her head before fixing her bed.

Jennie can feel her annoyance. She hugged Jisoo from behind.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She tried to act cute.

Jisoo turned around, worry in her eyes. She pulled Jennie by waist, "Jen, I care about you madly. Please don't try to do things that you can't take. You don't need to impress others. I love you like the way you are."

Jennie smiled shyly, "I'm really sorry. I won't do it again."

"Good girl. Let's go to eat. You might feel nauseous in empty stomach." Jisoo pressed a soft kiss on her forehead before both of them go out hand in hand.

They found other two idiots, arguing as usual over something. Jisoo smacked both of their heads.

"Will you two ever stop fighting?" Jennie asked, crossing her arms over chest.

"Never!" They shouted.

They laughed then dig in.

.
.
.
.
.
.

All four of them are working in the gaming room, specifically in the library area. They are assigned to rearrange those books. Jennie keep on feeling dizzy but she ignored it. As the time passes it becomes stronger and she started to feel nauseous as well. Jisoo noticed the discomfort and come closer to her.

"Jen, are you okay?" She asked, caressing Jennie's back.

"Ah yes I'm okay.." Jennie said in a trembling voice.

"Obviously you are not. You look pale. Let's go to doctor." Jisoo insisted.

Jennie was about to protest but she has the urge to throw up. She run in the corner of the room and throw up in the dustbin. Rosé immediately go to her, holding up her hair. Lisa give her some water after Jennie calm down.

Jisoo glared at both of them, "It all happened because of you two! If you two didn't laughed at her, she wouldn't fired up to prove that she is not a kid."

"We are sorry Jen." Rosé apologized, "Still you need to go to infirmary."

Jennie didn't protested this time and go with Jisoo. She can't even walk properly. She knows very well Jisoo is pissed off at her.

"If  you can't walk then at least you can ask for help. I'm just by your side." Jisoo said coldly.

Jennie smiled at her then hold her hand. Jisoo didn't smiled back yet hold her closer protectively. They arrived at the infirmary room. As soon as Dr. Yoona saw them, her face fall at the sight of Jennie.

"What's wrong?" She asked in her professional voice.

"She is feeling dizzy and throw up a few minutes ago. Please check her." Jisoo said worriedly.

They put Jennie down on the bed. Yoona checked her before saying that it's a normal stomach problem. She give her medicines and released her. Both of them left from infirmary. Yoona sit on the bed feeling extremely guilty.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeong asked, coming inside the room, not before closing the door.

Yoona glared at her angrily, "You are ASKING me if I'm okay or not? NO I'M NOT!"

"For godsake stop shouting! Why the fuck are you overreacting?" Taeyeon snap back, holding Yoona's shoulders.

"Why are you making me do this!? Do it yourself. This is completely wrong Taeyeon. She didn't do anything wrong in the first place. Stop being selfish! You already hurt me by cheating. What's more I need to do for my love for you!!?" At this point Yoona started to hit Taeyeon lightly and crying uncontrollably.

Taeyeon just sighed, hugging her tightly, "I'm really sorry for what I did with you babe. Please try to understand, if I refuse to do it, my career will end."

Yoona pushed her away, "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE GONNA RISK HER LIFE!"

Taeyeon grabbed her by neck tightly, "You will do what I say. Don't even try to be over smart. I don't care if she dies, my career and reputation comes first. If you tried to act in this way, I won't hesitate to kill you."

With the last sentence she left hurriedly. Yoona collapsed on the floor crying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo smiled to find Jennie sleeping like a baby. It's been three hours she is sleeping. Jisoo bring some food for her. She sit beside her bed, and caressed her hair.

"Aye kitten wake up. You need to eat." Jisoo said poking her cheek.

Jennie groaned and snuggled closer to her. Jisoo smiled then planted a lot of kissed on her forehead.

"Babygirl wake up please. I wanted to eat with you. I'm hungry." Jisoo said, knowing this will wake her up.

Jennie instantly sit on the bed, "yah!! I told you not starve yourself."

Jisoo giggled, then peck her lips.

"Here's your food. Let's eat together." Jennie excitedly nodded.

"How are you feeling now?" Jisoo asked.

"Mmhh feeling better now." Jennie lied.

Jisoo pursed her lips, "If you have any problem, tell me I'll do something to take you to hospital."

Jennie shook her head, "No no! I'm getting better now. I'm strong!" She said, trying to show her invisible muscle.

Jisoo laughed then messed up her hair. After lunch Jisoo go back to finish her work. Jennie stayed in the bed, however she keep on tossing and turning. All of a sudden she run towards the toilet and throw up. She didn't stop until her stomach become empty. When she look into the bowl her face become pale. With foods, she throw up blood as well.

"W-what's happening to me? I was perfectly fine, then why?" Her hands started to shake.

On the other side, Jisoo has a bad feeling. As if something big is gonna happen. Her worries are not for herself but for Jennie. She can't afford to see Jennie getting hurt.

"I'll make sure to protect her." She mumbled before going to her cell.

_________________________________________

Update after a very long time. I was busy with some works.

Do vote and comment.

<3