5

Jennie's POV

Jisoo was so scary when she burst out at that girl. Her expression changed as she talk to me. She is weird. Rosé didn't come to eat with us as she noticed Jisoo is there. Now we are in the game room for awhile before going to sleep.

I'm reading the book but can't help but to glance at Jisoo. She is really the best gamer I've ever seen. She can beat anyone. It's quite funny that a scary person like her loves playstation games.   I startled as Lisa sit down beside me.

"Hey nerdy! What's up?" She is childish in my opinion though.

"Reading. Why are you here? Don't you like playing games?" I asked.

"I do like playing games but quite different type." She said while looking over some inmates then winked at them.

I frowned. Is she a playgirl? I heard that playgirls are really dangerous.

"Do you wanna play?" She smirked while moving closer.

I get scared and about to back away when Jisoo grabbed her by the collar and yanked her up.

"Play with someone else Lisa." She said coldly.

"Why why? I'm not doing anything yet. I just wanna be her frienddd--aaaahhhhh!!!" She cried out as Jisoo pinched her ear.

"I won't do it! I won't do it!!! I'm sorry!!" She apologized again and again.

I can't help but to laugh at their childishness. They stopped and look at me blankly. I instantly shut up. They look scary.

"Why did you stop laughing? It's cute." Jisoo blurted out.

My cheeks turned red. As I tried to hide my face with the book. Lisa smirked looking at Jisoo.

"I-I should go to my cell. Good night!" I said before hurriedly going outside.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Wait Jennie! Wait, wait up!" I stopped in my tracks.

Jisoo come up to me, "why are you running away?"

"I'm not.."

"Ah okay. I just wanna say that what I said was true. Your laugh is really cute." She said looking deep in my eyes.

I can't feel any lie in her words. Even her eyes are sparkling with unknown feeling. Her gaze is hypnotizing. I looked away as my heart beats faster. She walked closer before fixing my hair.

"Have a good sleep. See you tomorrow." She said while smiling.

She is beautiful. I gulped down before turning around and walked to my cell. Rosé isn't back yet. I lay down and stare at distance. Her smiling face come in my mind. I closed my eyes and smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Another heck of a morning come up. I'm standing at the back of line to go to the toilet. I actually came as fast as possible but these bitches pushed me in the back. I can't do anything but to wait, but my butt can't wait!

"Look who is here. The slut is trying to get Jisoo's attention." I look up to find the girl, Rachel.

I can sense some bad things are about to hit me. I blinked, without saying anything.

"What's your name?" She asked moving closer.

"J-Jennie."

"Jennie.. Jennie.. JENNIE!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL HER FUCKING ATTENTION!!?" She yelled all of a sudden before grabbing my neck tightly.

I can't breath as I tried to push her away. Luckily the guards come to save me. They pulled her out of the bathroom. I silently did my morning routine and took bath. I felt so weak and useless. They are picking on me again and again. Tears blurred my vision. I curled up on my bed.

"Foods will be gone if you don't com-- are you okay?" Rosé asked coming to me.

I didn't said anything, just sniffed. She sit down beside me.

"What happened? Tell me."

"Nothing. You don't need to worry."

I wiped my tears and before walking towards the canteen. I just want to stay alone for awhile. I grabbed my food plate before walking to the furthest corner and sit down to finish eating as fast as possible. Inmates around me keep on glancing and gossiping.

"Hi princess! Good morning." Jisoo said, plopping down beside me. Lisa sit down in my front of me smiling.

I give them a small smile, "Good morning."

"Are you not hungry? You haven't finished anything yet. Do you want apple? You can have mine." Jisoo ramble a lot. It's so cute of her. My mood light up.

Lisa laughed, "let kiddo talk at least. You can give me the apple."

"Fuck off!" Jisoo cursed.

I giggled at their childish banter. Suddenly Jisoo stared at my neck.

"What's that?" She asked touching my neck.

I winced, moving away. Her eyes darkened.

"Who did it Jen?" Her cold voice sends shiver to my spine.

I gulped, getting scared. She might beat Rachel badly. I already witnessed what she did to Hwasa.

She stand up all of a sudden and yelled, "WHO DID HURT JENNIE!!?"

No one dared to speak, as they kept silent.

"WILL YOU ALL SPEAK UP OR WANT TO DIE!?" She yelled in fury.

I hurried hold her hand tightly, "please stop it. I don't want anyone to get beaten up."

Tears started to coming out from my eyes again. I feel suffocated in this place. Jisoo didn't said anything and hold me tightly in her arms before walking somewhere. I don't know where she is taking me. I didn't protest. When she stopped walking I look around to found us the the gaming room. In the corner where all the bookshelves are.

She silently put me down on the small couch before grabbing a bottle of water, offering it to me. I drink some water to calm myself. She sits beside me silently.

"I'm sorry if I overreacted. I hate violence." I mumbled.

She sighed before pulling my into a tight hug. My heart beats started to get faster. She caress my back and hair. She is so warm and soft. I snuggled closer. My face is close to her neck. I can smell the fresh mint fragrance of her. It's calming.

"I'm here for you. Just tell me what happened Jen. So I can help you." She said almost pleading.

"I'm sorry. I don't want anyone to be beaten up because of me."

I heard her sigh heavily. She then let go of me and lay down on the couch. I stare at her as she gesture me to lay down. I hesitated as I feel shy but eventually laying down in her arms. It's comforting and cozy. The way she plays with my hair it makes my eyes heavy. I yawned. She giggled pulling my closer to her.

"Sleep princess. I'll always by your side." I faintly heard her saying it before feeling her warm lips on my forehead. As I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

________________________________

35 votes for this chapter!
Don't forget to comment.

<3