shawn hunter || pancakes?

a/n: before i start, some shameless self promo 😁 please check out my new book, i wanna be your dog (duff mckagan),, i will be prioritising that book over this one, as i have a full story set out for it, and i am no longer really in this fandom so i won't be updating this book as frequently. also, i'm sorry about the shortness of this chapter, i hope y'all forgive me cuties!!

i woke up in a room i didn't recognise. the pillow under me felt different, and the mattress was harder than my one at home. i shot up. where was i?

i looked around the room. huh. i recognise this place. but for the love of god i cant remember where it is, or why im here. fuck, i have the worst headache.

i looked at the pile of clothes next to me. my headache was impairing my vision, i could barely see a few metres in front of me. squinting my eyes, i realised i could see a random blue eye on a t-shirt on top of the pile of clothes. i suddenly remembered everything from last night. from sneaking a bottle of booze into the movies, to throwing up all over shawn and finally collapsing on his bed. oops.

slowly moving off of the twin bed, i grabbed a random pair of pants off the floor. i was not walking into shawn's shared space without pants, i did not care if he had seen me naked or not, i was too scared cory would burst through his door, and i was not letting him see me with half my ass cheeks hanging out my underwear.

i pulled up the pyjama pants. shawn wasn't tall, and he was quite thin, but the pants were still too big for me. i had to roll them a few times to make sure they didn't fall down and expose me.

noticing i had only a bra on, i giggled to myself realising i must've threw up on myself aswell, causing shawn to have to half undress me while i was passed out on his bed. the poor guy, when i was knocked out, i was dead weight.

i grabbed a new t-shirt from his drawers, as i did not trust any of the clothes on his floor, who knows how long they'd been sitting there. after a few painkillers and a shit ton of water, i am definitely cleaning this dump up.

i walked into the kitchen area, smelling like something was burning.

'shit shit shit shit shït' i heard shawn mumble.

i couldn't help but giggle as i saw him throw out a clearly burnt pancake into the bin, and restarting by squeezing some pancake mixture into the pan.

'oh y/n! hey!' shawn stuttered. i was thinking he probably wasn't expecting me to be up yet.

'hey shawnie. can see your cooking skills are getting better.' i walk towards him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

'don't start. i put the temperature on the stove too hot and i ducked out for a piss and the next thing i knew i smelt burnt pancake.' he put his arm around me as he kissed the top of my head.

not letting me go, he flipped the pancake with the egg flip just before it started to get too crispy. i made my way out of hood semd and to the fridge, getting out some maple syrup and some sugar, and sitting it down on the table.

before i knew it, shawn came and put a big plate of pancakes in the middle of the table. 'bon appetit!' he says, sliding into the seat across from me.

'merci monsieur!' i reply back, looking at him i meet with a confused face.

'y/n, why are you speaking spanish? you know i can't understand it?' he was completely dumbfounded.

'shut up and eat your pancakes.'