That Curly Haired Boy

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

I woke up to a really loud car horn. I looked up at my alarm clock. "5AM?" I groaned. I got up and grabbed my pillow, walking to Peyton's room. "Peyton! Wake up!" I threw the pillow at her and turned the light on. She wasn't there. I groaned again and shuffled back to my room, grabbing my phone. I had to lower the brightness because it hurt my eyes. I texted Peyton.

To: Pey

WHERE ARE YOU-_-

I sent it and walked over to my closet. I pulled out my "Ed Sheeran +" hoodie and slipped it over my head. I fixed it in the mirror and noticed I had shorts on. "Well that doesn't make sense.." I mumbled to myself, shrugging. I slipped on my Hello Kitty slippers and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out.

From: Pey

Im fine, I'll be home in a few;)

I shook my head and grabbed a bottle of water, shutting the fridge. I walked back up to my room and plopped down in my black bean bag, turning on my tv. "Hah," I laughed at Sheldon on Big Bang Theory, taking another drink of my water as I hear the front door open. I jumped up and ran downstairs, seeing Peyton and the guy from the grocery store. "Where have you been?!"

She gave me a look. "Um.. Ashley, this is Louis, the one from the grocery store," She pointed back to him.

I rolled my eyes, "Yea, the one from that boy band right?" She nodded and I looked at Peyton, "Well, since you're both here and I'm pretty sure he won't be leaving for a while, do you guys want to go upstairs and watch a movie or something?"

Peyton looked back at Louis and he nodded, "Sounds good to us!" She smiled.

I nodded, "Of course it does..." I mumbled to myself. "Peyton, come help me make the popcorn. Louis, my room is the first one to your left upstairs," I dragged Peyton into the kitchen as Louis made his way up the stairs. "What are you doing? You come home at 3AM with a guy you just met! That's so safe Pey!" I whisper-yelled.

She just rolled her eyes, "Ash, you don't get it. Louis different, he's-he's perfect!" I was about to respond to her, when my phone vibrated and I heard my batman ringtone go off. I pulled it put curiously. I haven't given anyone my new number except Peyton...

From: Unknown Number

Heyy:)

"Um.. Peyton, do you know this number?" I asked her. I watched as she pulled out her iPod and did something, then looked back at my phone.

"Um.. Well, you see... I kinda gave Harry your number..." She nervously stuttered.

"That curly haired boy from the grocery?? Why?!?" I whisper-yelled again.

"You'll thank me later! Harry's amazing! You guys would be perfect together!" She said, grabbing the popcorn shed been popping in the microwave and skipped upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and texted him back, I mean, what harm could it do?

To: That Curly Haired Boy

Hey, this is Harry, right?

I pushed send and put my phone in my pocket, grabbing my Mtn. Dew and walking back upstairs.

"So. What movie should we watch?" Louis asked, as I plopped back down on my bean bag chair.

"Batman!!" I yelled, almost spilling my soda. They both laughed as I stood up and put Batman in the DVD player.

"You've made me watch this a million times! Do we have to watch it again?!" Peyton groaned.

I nodded, "Yup!" Popping the 'p'. I looked over to see her roll her eyes. I laughed and felt my phone vibrate again and got my phone out to text Harry back.

~•~•~

I looked over and noticed Peyton had fallen asleep in Louis shoulder. 'The movie just started! How could she fall asleep that fast?' I shook my head and took a bite of the popcorn. I glanced over at Louis and motioned for him to go in the hallway. I stood up and walked out the door, him trailing behind me. Right when he shut the door, I began to talk. "Don't hurt her. She just met you today and she thinks she's in love. If you hurt her... You don't want to know what I'll do!" I watched as he nodded.

"I'd never hurt her. She-she's my everything," he said, looking back at the door.

I just rolled my eyes, "You guys just met! At any moment you could just break her heart, and-and I don't want her to have to deal with that," I stuttered, memories of twelfth grade flooding through my head.

Louis nodded, "I understand, but I won't," I just shook my head and walked past him back into the room, bumping his shoulder on the way in. I sat back down on my bean bag a took a drink of water, watching as Bruce Wayne climbed the rock wall.