Again Really?

*Still Peytons P.O.V.*

Harry walked in and sat by Ashley. We had been in the bathroom for hours. He is the first of the boys to come in. Ashley had fallen asleep on my shoulder and i didn't want to wake her, I'be been sitting still for awhile because she isn't very hard to wake up, but if you wake her up she will never let you forget it. I looked at Harry pleadingly and he gave me a knowing look and picked her up. He carried her bridal style to her room and put her under her covers. Of course she woke up. She sat up fast as Harry turned to walk away. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. She looked at him then the bed then to me to make sure it would be fine. I nodded and Harry laid beside her with his arm around her protectively. She laid by him and fell asleep.

I turned around and started to walk to Louis room. We shared a room, but it was cool how when I asked to paint my side orange he wanted his to also. In certian areas, I put green leaves and black lines to make it look like a carrot. I didn't put and outline on it and he loved it. Once I went down stairs to the hallway to his room, I got picked up bridal style. Once I opened the door for him he put me down on his bed and went to change.

I was half way asleep when he slid in by me and started singing Moments. Once he finished, I thought I heard him say I love you, but i dont think he did. It was most likely a dream. I mean... It had to be right? He's Louis Tomlinson.

*Next Day, Ashley's P.O.V.*

I woke up not remembering much about last night. I looked around and Harry was asleep next to me. 'He looks so hot laying there asleep. Oh my god i didnt just think that? Ew...' I got up and walked to the kitchen. When I walked in, Peyton was on the floor crying and Louis was staring at her looking concerned. I gave him a questioning look and he walked towards me and we walked out of the room.

"Why is she crying what did you do!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Not me, its her parents. The hospital called. They had a bad wreck and it killed her dad. After her mom found out about him she.....she.." He froze why did he freeze. What did she do?

"She what?" I yelled hesitantly. He looked down then I knew why he didn't want to tell me. She did what Zach did. "Oh no.. Not again." I whispered under my breath and ran back in the kitchen and sat by Peyton. I hugged her and a few hours later, I pulled her off the ground. "Go get dressed." I told her she slowly nodded and walked down the hall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where are we going?" She asked below a whisper to where I could barely make out the words.

"Surprise." I said with a smirk. I looked over at Peyton as we got into Louis' Ferrari. She smiled slightly as she slid in on the passerger side. "Just one thing, dont jump out of the car." I said to her. Her smile got huge and her checks turned pink. I'm still surprised that Louis let me use his car.

After awhile in silence I stopped at an apple store. "What are we doing here?" she asked. "My screen cracked." I lied to her because like I said, its a surprise. We walked into the store and I picked up and iPhone. Her favorite color is black, so I'll get the black one. She'll need and OtterBox too, so I'll get one and make Lou give it to her. "Can I get and IPhone 6, black and a personalized outerbox?" I asked the guy behind the counter.

"Yeah sure what do you want on the case?" He asked me. I got a sinister look on my face.

"Louis <3 Peyton?" I asked to make sure he could do it and he smiled and nodded.

"Give me five minutes with the case any thing else on it?" I nodded and showed him a picture of Peyton and Louis I found in Louis mini fridge thats full of carrots. Wierd dude... Weird. "Ok you can talk to her about the plan." I walked over to the girl he pointed at.

"I need a new plan please for my friend over there, but it's a surprise so she can't know about it. I'll be paying." I told the girl.

"Ok I need your info please?" she asked. I had already wrote it down, so I handed it to her and went to talk to Peyton.

"They said it will be a few minutes. So do you want to go get some ice cream?" She nodded and we left. We walked down the street in silence and we went into the parlor.

"I'll have the superman please?" She asked the women. The women nodded and scooped her some.

"I'll have um....vanilla with choclate syrup?" I asked and she got me what I wanted. I was going to say death by chocolate but...

After we finished, we went back to the Apple store and her phone was ready. I thanked the man and put the case in my pocket. Once we reached the car, I got into the passenger side and she looked at me weird. "It's your boyfriends car." I said causally.

"He's not my boyfriend...yet." She muttered under her breath.

"Whatevas," I said and she got into the car. She pulled out her iPod and put it in the dock that Lou had installed for his Phone. I pulled out my 'old' phone and started texting. She looked at my phone and then looked at me questioning me. "Oh yeah here is your new iPhone Pey dont worry I'm paying the plan." I said to her like it was somthing I do everyday.

"Oh my god thanks Ashy!" She said and turned it on. "Can we go get a case tomorrow? You know how I am." I shook my head no and she looked disappointed. "Oh ok." she said still smiling. The rest of the ride home was silent. Not awkward, but silent. I got out of the car and ran into the house. I grabbed Louis' arm and I thought I heard him mutter somthing along the lines of "Just like Peyton." and I pulled him outside.

"Look what you got for Peyton!" I said excitedly. He took the case out of my hand and smiled at it. "Go give it to her!" I practically yelled at him. He went into the house and I followed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Peyton's pov*

I pulled out my new phone and handed it to Harry and gestured for him to put his and the other guys numbers. When he handed it back it had everyone's but Louis'. Once Ashley and Lou came into the house I handed it to him and told him to put it in. He grabbed my phone and ran into our room. I heard the door click to show he locked it. 'Wierd he never locks the door.' I thought.

"Here you go love." He said handing it back to me. I took it from him and noticed it was bigger and a little heavier. I flipped it over and on the Outterbox it said....'Louis <3 Peyton' on the back and the pic of us at the store that was in his fridge.

"Oh my god I love you too!" I said and hugged him. He laughed and I think he thought I meant as a friend. Oh well. I called my mom's cell to tell her about it and I heard it ringing in Ashleys pocket. She looked at Harry and walked out of the room. She came back in and hugged me. Then she handed Harry to smashed phones that looked like my parents. I laughed at the sight of them and got a weird look from Louis.