Chapter 1:A Catch up Reunion

Luz was now 24...been 5 years since The Parasite's defeat...but she feel like something is out there....though she can't tell. She begins to walk to Lea's grave and begin to put flowers on the grave and sadly smile. "I miss you, sis.....hope I'll see you someday....I-I love you so much, sister...wish I can see you again" Luz said, wiping her tears. Suddenly she hears a familiar chuckle, which she turns to find Lea, having a scar eye and with her hair all long and dye blue hair. "It's nice to meet you too...Sister" Lea said, smiling with tears in her eyes.

Later, Amity was pouring some tea into a cup for Lea and hand her the tea. "Thank you..." Lea said, before drinking it. "So..are you really...alive?..like..I'm not making this up?.." Luz asks, still shock to see her alive. "Ehh..more like a clone of my old self really...the guardians of the multiverse give me another chance of life...but that's not the full reason I'm here...there's a rumor..that not full of The Darkness is gone..." Lea said. "What do you mean?..." Luz asks, looking confused. "So..when I died..the first time..Andrias' old dad put a part of an orb's magic inside of me..which made me..that Darkness..that orb is still..out there..but it usually teleport to a different area every 1,000 years" Lea explains.

"So you want us..to hunt it down?.." Amity asks. "I already tracked down the area..it's inside the titan's head..there's a secret entrance...only dark magic can do it..." Lea said. "And you have them?" Luz asks. "A few..yes..but this orb is dangerous..it's created a fog of your past if you get too close enough..but lucky for you..I have enough powers to drift away...at a distance...beside..you want to help me right? Think of this a..sisters adventure" Lea said. "Wait! Can our friends come too?!" Luz asks with stars in her eyes. "Sure..I don't see why not..." Lea said, shrugging.

Luz squeal before hugging Lea who softly smile. "I'll get the others..you two catch up" Amity said, kissing Luz's cheek and walk off. "Girlfriends?...I supported" Lea said which Luz blushes a bit, "Yeah..you missed so much" Luz said. "I can see..it's..great to be back..you know.." Lea said, smiling. Luz smile too before hugging her which Lea just pats her head. Later, Lea walk into the bathroom, before she pick up a picture of her and Luz when they were kids. She tears up, before ripping it into pieces and glares a bit.

"Just because you forgive me

Doesn't mean I forgive you.."

(I hope you enjoy this. It's kinda a short one, but it all I got. Lea belongs to me)