Chapter 4:The Light Goddess

(This is Neva

(This is Neva. Art and designs are by me)

"Hey Human! Nice to meet you again!!
Hahahahahahaha!"

"C-Collector? What are you doing here?!" Luz asks, before Collector drops Luz which she fall face first onto the ground. "Haha! Come on! At least, thank me for helping ya! Plus my brother return!!" Collector said, laughing. "Wait wait..Erebus is YOUR brother?!" Luz asks in shock. "Yeah! He and Neva made me out of the stars! Sharing their powers to make me! Since I'm like a child! They called me the child of the stars!! But I don't really like talking much about my brother..the titans say that he abandoned me when the war started..BUT now that he's back! We can finally play games!!" Collector said with an evil grin on his face.

"Woah woah...ok..say..if Neva is your sister..you must know where she is..right?" Luz asks, looking at him...kinda scared. "Oh yes!! I invited her all the time before I got locked up! Hahaha! Anyways! Follow me, partner!! We're gonna be amazing at this new game!" Collector said, before flying to lead the way which Luz follows. "So..the rumors are true..she is nearby him.." Luz said. "Oh yeah! Plus! I can use my powers to let us talk to her! But only for a limited of time" Collector said, before the two soon see a yellow door. Collector soon make his eyes glow yellow, before the door opens and the statue of Neva..was right there..holding an orb.

"Woah..." Luz said, before looking at the statue. "Is this really her?" She asks. Suddenly Collector boop Statue Neva's nose, "Come out, big sister! Your brother is here!!!" He said. Suddenly the light orb glows which a spirit version of Neva shows up. "Hello Collector..been a long time huh?" She asks. "Haha Neva!!! Yay!! It been SOOOOOOO looonnggg!!! I missed you sooo much!! Guess what? Big Brother Erebus returns! But don't worry! Me and my new bestie, Luz, are gonna win this game! Will this be fun? I wish you can play with us!!" Collector said with an excited laugh. "That's wonderful, darling..I know you'll win the game, I know it" Neva said, smiling.

"So..you're Neva..The..Goddess of Light?" Luz asks. "Indeed..I heard about you, Luz Noceda...I might be in stone, but Boiling Isles is still part of my heart..Collector..can you wait outside for a minute?" Neva asks. "Course! But don't be for too long!" Collector said, before teleporting outside. Luz looks confused, before Neva looks at her seriously. "Ok...Collector can't hear us when he's outside the room..we should be good..look, Luz..I don't expect you to know, but Erebus isn't any good news...and since I can't fight him this time...you have to...Collector will know the truth now or later..and when he does..you gonna fight him also..but I can help you...for this part" Neva said.

Suddenly a sun glyph appear which Luz grabs it and look at it. "It's a small power of mine..you can only use it once..so be wise about using it..and don't let Collector see this..do you understand?" Neva asks which Luz nodded, "Good...now go.." She said. "Wait!...what's..the truth?...what..are you talking about him finding the truth?" Luz asks. "He told you about how Erebus abandoned him..correct?" Neva asks. Luz just nodded. "I took him away from him..Erebus can't be near that child...yes..he cared for Collector..but we both knew he was gonna loose the war..and when he did..Collector would seen as a threat to Boiling Isles...but promise me to NEVER tell him.." She said.

Luz gulps before nodding a lot and put the glyph in her pocket. "I..promise..I'll see you...maybe" She said, before walking out of the room. "Ok! Sooo...I tracked down Erebus! We can't teleport there, but I can guide you through!! Come on!!! Oh! And watch out for dark fogs! They can't affect me, but for a moral like you..definitely!" Collector said. Luz softly smiles at Collector before the two went off. The Spirit version of Neva softly smile, before frowning and went back into the orb.

.

.

.

.

Soon the scene shows a tall yellow kingdom..5 months before the war started.

This..is the TRUE story
Of Erebus and Neva

(I hope you enjoy this and I'll see ya in the next chapter)