Chapter 5:An Untold Tale

(Trigger Warning:Blood

Also both Neva and Erebus don't have scars at this time)

This..is the TRUE story
Of Erebus and Neva

Neva was looking through her window..she sighs, before a black portal appears which Erebus walk in and the portal close. "You REALLY need guards here..it's so boring and not even guarded!" He said. "I trust my people and they trust me" Neva said, looking at her twin brother. "Whatever..so..what you need?" Erebus asks. "You know what's this about...and you know I would refuse.." Neva said, looking at him. "Look..I know clearly you are..but are you REALLY gonna not do it? You are the goddess of light..after all" Erebus said. "We've talked about this..combining our powers to make another goor goddess?!...it's overthrowing our powers..we are THEIR rulers! We can't just make an immoral" Neva said.

"But it could be a gift for them..for both Amphibia and Boiling Isles...one day, an immoral enemy is gonna destroy us and there will be no protectors for either realms...it's not overthrowing our powers..we are THEIR gods!..and as gods, we should do what best for them...beside...as the eye for these subjects..they need this" Erebus said which Neva sighs. "Fine..but whatever happens to them...I can and WILL take them away from you.." Neva said. "Deal..." Erebus said.

Soon their hands starting to glow as the eclipse begin to happen. The two begin to combine their powers which stars begin surrounds the magic.

"By this gift from the gods...you will be title as The Child From The Stars..let us..your siblings..guided you on your new immoral path

Welcome

Collector"

-11 years later, during the war-

"Oh Erebus!! I'm back from the fun round!" Collector said, chuckling and appearing inside Erebus' throne room. "How was it? Did you make any friends?" Erebus asks. "Oh yeah! I even bring them here to help us!" Collector said, clapping his hands which a few witches comes in and is in his control, "Sure enough! We will win this game called War!" He said. "I'm so proud of you, my little brother! One day..you're gonna be the greatest god out there" Erebus said, patting his head which Collector smile. Suddenly he yawns as Erebus pick him up, "Get some rest..we will play tomorrow..." He said. Collector sleepily smile, before falling asleep.

Erebus put Collector on his bed and tuck him in. "Love you, little brother" he said, smiling, before putting the nightlight on and leave the room. Few hours later, Erebus hear something in Collector's room, but when he open the door...he saw no one..and the window open...all he see is a yellow feather. "NNNNNEEEEVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Erebus screams in anger. Neva was flying away while holding a sleepy Collector, "Forgive me..but..you can't be near him...he's too dangerous for you" Neva said, before flying down on an island. "G-Goddess Neva..what brings you here?..." A titan asks, bowing down.

"Evan...I have a huge important favor to ask you..please..watch over my brother..Erebus cannot be trusted near him..he's too dangerous..I'm afraid he will guide Collector into the wrong path..please..if he ever ask what happen..tell him that..Erebus abandoned him...it would be best if he doesn't dare finding Erebus.." Neva said. "Course, as you wish..Goddess Neva" Evan said. "And please..call me..just Neva...please..whatever you do..do not let Erebus find him if I failed.." Neva said which Evan nodded. Neva gives Collector to Evan, before flying off.

On the way back, Erebus grabs Neva and tackled her into the ground. "WHERE IS OUR BROTHER?!?!" He yells, before Neva summons her sword and slash Erebus' cheek..giving him a huge scar. He hisses before back up a bit as his scar was bleeding a lot. "I put him somewhere that you will NEVER find him!..he's safe now! Away from you!!!" Neva said, before attacking him. Erebus summon his sword and the two begin to fight. "ONCE YOU ARE DEAD!!!! I WILL RECLAIM WHAT IS MINE!!!!!" Erebus yells, before slice parts of Neva's right wing off. Neva hisses in pain, before landing on her feet, before running and slice parts of Erebus' left wing off.

The two were in pain..yet looks at each other. Erebus was about to attack, but see witches and demons coming. "I will get my brother back..mark my words..." he said, before tearing up and using a portal to head back to his castle. "Neva!..are you ok?!..." A witch asks, looking at Neva who nodded. "Might have blood..but..he will get more tougher..but don't worry about me..you guys should get rest..you guys need sleep.." She said, before looking at the night sky and sigh.

-In the present-

Erebus was walking to the empire castle which he walk into the throne room. "Been so long...The castle just been changing and changing..but for now..I still have a mission to do.." He said, before sitting on his new throne and holds the dark orb.

"Finding my brother"

(Hope you guys enjoy this. I really like this chapter and see ya)