Chapter 3:The Dark God

(Trigger Warning:Blood, fear/PTSD

This is Erebus)

The group enter the titan's head. Lea begins to glow her eyes purple before using dark magic to open a secretive dark door. "Let's go.." she said as her eyes were like..the Darkness..but she just walk to the door. Hunter noticed, before walking to Luz. "Luz...I don't trust her..I know she's your sister and all..but a human surviving a big explosion magic?...that sound like...a god thing...." Hunter whispers to her. Before Luz can speak, the group stops. They all take a look to see the purple fogs was surrounding the purple orb.

"Don't..move..I got this" Lea said with a deep voice, before stepping on the fog, but it didn't affect her. As she get closer to the orb..purple wings appear, her hair style and color changes. Hunter begins to used an plant glyph to get in front of Lea and aim a dagger at her. "You're not Lea...you're EREBUS!!" Hunter yells. "What?...." Luz asks in disbelief. "I tried.." Erebus/Lea said, before using magic to throw Hunter at the group which Willow catches him. Erebus grabs the orb and breaks it and consume the dark powers.

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Erebus soon transform into their true form and laughs. "OMG!!! Y-YOU ACTUALLY FALL FOR THAT!!! OH MY!! You're SO native, morals!!! At least...ONE figure it out" He said, laughing even more. "But...h-how did you?..." Luz asks. "Those shadows...they are from MY magic! Each and every pieces of it transfer into something new...rather as a parasite...a dark side..or..a fog disguise of a past life..beside..they DID used part of my magic to save the moral" He said, chuckling and make the fogs goes around him. "But...the clone...the guardians..." Luz mumbles. "There ARE no USEFUL guardians of the universe!! THEY CAN'T HELP ANYONE! Not even you morals! You ACTUALLY believe me?! Oh your gods!! YOU ARE SOOOOO NATIVE!..just like Neva!.." Erebus said, laughing.

Luz tears up a lot, before using the ice glyph to throw hit him which Erebus BARELY dodges. "Not bad..moral!" He said, before making the fog surround her which her eyes flash purple..then in a blink..she was in a dark area. "Luz..why?....why did you let this happen?....you hurt me so much...why?...are you satisfied of your heroic actions?.." 'Lea' asks, walking around Luz who tears up. "Lea..I...I..." she mumbles. "LUZ!!!!" Amity yells, before went in front of her and got hit by a blast on her arm. Luz snaps out of it, before catching Amity, "Amity! Are you ok?!" She asks. "I-I'm ok...I'm ok..." Amity softly said as her arm was bleeding a bit.

"Y-YOU ARE GONNA PAY!!!!!" Luz yells, before blasting fireball at Erebus with her glyphs. Erebus hisses as his wing got hit, "Let's end this!" He said, before blasting the ground which shakes and he teleport away. "Everyone go go!!!" Eda yells as everyone run back to the door which was slowly closely. Luz runs, but trips..she tries to get up, but the ground crumbles and breaks beneath her which she fall down with it. "LUZ!!!!!!" Amity yells, but the door close and disappear before they could go back in.

Luz was falling, before grabs her pencil..but she realized she was out of paper..she soon see the ground and begin to close her eyes......but then she stops falling.

"Hey Human! Nice to meet you again!!
Hahahahahahaha!"

(I hope you guys enjoy this angst. Might be short, but I'm a bit busy tonight and yeah-hope you like this and see ya)