Chapter 2:A Tale on the Trail

(Credits to Ra1nSt0rm for helping me with the names of three VERY important people.

Trigger Warning:Mention of death)

Luz and Lea waited patiently, before a car pull up and parks on the driveway. "Why did we let you drive?!" Gus asks..since Hunter was driving, "Hey..I'm not THAT bad" He said. Willow softly chuckles, before patting Hunter's head which he blushes and flap his ears cutely. "So you're...Hunter?....Luz told me about you..." Lea said as Hunter looks and see Lea. "Yeah...you're..Lea right?...Luz's missing twin?" Hunter asks, awkwardly. "Yeah..nice to meet you...I guess" Lea said as the two looks at each other..in an enemy way.

"Oookkkk..anyways! Eda should be here soon..I told her what happen and all" Luz said. Suddenly a mystery door open as Eda walk in. "Hey Eda!!" Luz said as she hugs Eda which she pats her head, "Hey kiddo" she said, smiling and see Lea. She walk to the second human, before patting her head which Lea slightly smile. "So..can we get moving?...it ain't gonna be forever" Lea said. The group begin to walk to the Boiling Isles.

Alador let them borrow the airship..course..Lilith join them cause she's a nerdy cool aunt. "I can't believe we actually gonna go to the dark orb! Did you know it was a punishment for a dark god name Erebus?" Lilith asks. "Oh yeah..heard that story before..been a while though...plus..I can't blame him.." Lea said. "Ummmm who?" Gus asks which Amity and Hunter looks at him, "You never heard of The Dark god and The Light Goddess? The God AND Goddess of two realms?" They both asks. "Who?.." Luz asks. "Ok ok..everyone calm down and I'll tell the story" Lea said, before clearing her throat.

"Long long time ago....there was a pair of twin..one is the god of the dark..Erebus..and one is the goddess of light..Neva...the two siblings are in charge of the two realms..the Boiling Isles..lead by Goddess Neva..and Amphibia..lead by God Erebus..the two gods rule side by side...since the beginning of time" Lea said, before Luz looks at her, 'Amphibia...Sasha told me about it....' She thought. "But then..in 1500's..The Light Goddess fell in love with a moral..a female witch to be more detail...The Dark God felt betrayed and hurt..Any immortal shall not fall in love with a simple moral..then they have an argument.." Lea said.

"'YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A MORAL!!' Erebus yelled, trying to reason with his sister. 'But Erebus..I know it gonna hurts, but you have to understand..Esther is the LIGHT of my eyes! I NEED her in my life!' Neva cries out. 'But you're immoral..love is nothing more than a sorrow pain! It'll HURT you, sister!! Shall no immortals be in love with a simple PATHETIC MORAL!!' Erebus yells, before tackling his sister now and the real battle begins-.." Lea soon got irrupted. "Wait..Esther is the female witch, correct?...sorry..was confused" Gus said.

"Yes..Esther is the witch..now if you let me finish..the twin fought back and forth..ups and downs..then the Dark God claims if she gonna spend her immoral life away for some moral..then he shall rule both realms..without the Light Goddess..and since that day..the two realms became a field of war..bloods was everywhere..the deadly screams never ended...the realms were known as The Dark Tribe and The Light Kingdom..at the last battle..the two siblings fought each other like there is NO tomorrow. Neva might had the strength, but Erebus had the brain...he almost claimed victory..if Esther didn't sacrifice her life to save the Light Goddess..one swing of the Dark God's blood sword...and the moral was gone..by the wound of the bloody heart" Lea said.

"With the loss of her moral love..Neva lifted her wings..and with a mighty sword she had..she had no choice, but to banish her brother..into the dark orb..the war lasted 20 years...2 decades...of bloody war..it was finally over..but with the loss of her moral love..she had nothing to live for..so with a powerful spell..she turns everything back to normal...but with a price..her soul and powers wears turned into the light orb..she turned into stone..holding the bones of Esther..rumors say that if you see the dark orb....the light orb is nearby..moving wherever the dark goes..AND THE END!" Lea said.

"Omg..that is SO sad!" Gus said, tearing up as Hunter just pats his head. "And ever since then..no one have seen much of the dark orb..even if they did..the purple fog forbid them to.." Lilith said, before Eda stops the air ship. "Why did we stop?!" Hunter asks. "We're here.." Eda said.

Time to reclaim the powers

(Hope you guys enjoy. I LOVE this chapter so much. See ya. Angst is coming)