can you learn?(a drake story ) chapter 2

CARTERS POV-Next morning-

I walked into my 8 AM Algebra class and took my seat in the middle of the class.  I had on a dark blue tank top black jeans and a denim jean jacket and some toms "Damn am i late " I heard somebody yell. I looked up and saw a boy running over to me. "Hey, did you hear me?" The guy asked. "Oh I thought you were talking to somebody else no your not.  He took the seat next to me and turned to me, sticking his hand out. "I'm Kirk" I smiled and shook his hand "carter" "So, what have we been doing in this class?" He asked. "What?" "What have we been doing? I've missed the first few days." "The class has been going on for two weeks." "You know what I mean, so what's been going on?" He asked. I flipped through my notebook and found our latest assignment. "You should copy that down." "Why?" He asked. "That was the homework." "Oh good lookin' Ma

-----The teacher dismissed us as soon as 12 o'clock hit. "That was the longest class ever," Kirk said standing up. I nodded my head and started packing my things up. "So, what's your next class?" He asked as I stood up. "Actually my next class is tomorrow" "Oh well mine is too, so where are you going?" He asked as we walked out of the building. "Back home, I have to get ready for some party my friend wants me to go to." "You don't seem like much of a partier." "I'm not," I replied. "Then why are you going?" I shrugged my shoulders. "She forced me into it" He chuckled. "Of course, how'd you get here?" I looked over at him. "Are you trying to stalk me?" He smiled. "No, I was just wondering." "Why?" I asked. "It would be rude of me not to walk you." I smiled. "I'm fine walking myself."

"Alright, bye" He reached out for a hug. "I don't really know you," I told him. "Well damn, I'll see you later then" He walked away from me as I walked towards my car when my phone started ringing. I dug through my bag and pressed answer. "Hello?" I asked unlocking my car door. "Where are you at?" I sighed. "chantel, you know I'm just getting out of class." "I know but you got exactly seven minutes ago, what were you doing all of that time? Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked laughing. I sighed and started driving out of the parking lot. "No chantel, why are you calling me?" "Someone's upset but I was just making sure you were still coming tonight." "Yeah, I'll be there. Why is the house all of the way downtown? Isn't that like where the rich celebrities live?" "Yeah but you'll find out more tonight, bye" She said hanging up. 

Drake's pov

"Who was that?" Tyga asked chantel as she got off of the phone. "My friend" "Is she cute?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "I think she's pretty but you might not think so." "Why you say that?" "You only like hoes and she's all conservative." "I can break her out of her shell." "It's not a shell, being conservative is just her and plus she'll turn you down." "Damn," Tyga mumbled laughing. "I don't mean it like that. She's been turning down numerous guys since freshmen year of high school." "Why?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "She said she'd rather focus on getting her education then fucking around with some nigga who only wants a quick fuck and will never see her again." I laughed. "She's damn right," I responded.