can you learn?(a drake story) chapter 3

Carters pov-Later

I sat my bags down by the door and walked up the steps, looking for Erica. "ERICA!" I yelled. "In my room" I sighed. "That ugly boyfriend of yours better not be here either," I said walking into her room only to see chris "Ugly boyfriend?" He asked smiling. "Get out; I need to talk to her." "We were talking" He replied. I rolled my eyes and sat in front of them on her bed. "I need some help," I started. "With what?" Erica asked. "See I was in class today and I met this guy..." She smiled. "What's his name?" "Kirk but I don't think he wants to talk to me anymore." "Why you say that?" "Because he was trying to walk me to my car but I told him no and then he tried hugging me but I told him I didn't know him good enough and walked away." chris laughed "You ruined your chances in ever being with him." He said.

Erica and I both looked at him and slapped him. "Damn," He mumbled. "Why'd you do that?" Erica asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I just don't know him and he could try to stalk me." "By hugging you?" "He could be part hound and be able to sniff me out." She and chris laughed. "Trust me it's impossible but if you see him again just tell him you were feeling sick and didn't want to contaminate him." "He still won't want you" chris said. I rolled my eyes. "Why are you in here?" I asked. "Because I figured I could help since you're having guy problems and, you know, I am a guy." I covered my mouth. "Oh my God, I didn't notice you were." I replied as he pushed me off of the bed. He irks my soul. -_-

-----

"I told you to dress up," chantel told me as she pulled me into the house. "I am dressed up" She shook her head and pulled me upstairs. "You're lucky I have some extra clothes for you. This is a dinner party. You need to get dressed up in a dress." "Why?" I asked. "Because everybody else is in one, you don't want to be the odd one out with jeans on, do you?" "No" I put on the dress and shoes she gave me and looked in the mirror. I put on a semi short white lace dress and some all black heels "This is too much for a dinner party," I said. She rolled her eyes. "Shut up and be good, I'm going to introduce you to my boyfriend and his friends and promise me you won't scream or embarrass me when you meet him." "Why would I scream? I'm sure he's not even that important." I replied. She scoffed. "Wait until you see him."

I followed behind her as she walked into the living room, that's when I saw Drake, Tyga and other celebrities. "Michael, I have somebody for you to meet," chantel said. He stood up and walked over to us. "Wussup?" He asked. "Baby this is my best friend, carter. carter this is my boyfriend, Tyga, but I call him Michael." "You're kidding me chantel !" I yelled. People looked at me as she as she shook her head. "You promised you'd behave." I sighed. "Sorry, nice to meet you Michael" He smiled. "You too,Michael sat down and started talking to his friends.

"Where can I get something to eat?" I asked chantel . "The kitchen, it's right around the corner." "Alright, I'll be back" I walked as slow as I could in these heels, making sure I wouldn't fall, and finally made it to the kitchen. I was the only person in here. I sighed, took off my shoes and sat them in a chair. Those were making my feet hurt like hell. I grabbed a plate and started piling stuff up on my plate. "This party is so stuffy," I heard somebody say. "I know, I thought there'd at least be music, but damn it's so boring" I replied, not turning around to see who it was. The guy laughed and stood next to me as he started making a plate. "I wanted it to be some twerking," He said. I looked up at the guy and saw Kirk.