"Can You Learn?" A Drake Story | Chapter 13

--

carter's POV-After Dinner-

I hopped in Kirk's car and he turned to me as he started driving. "I paid over 200 dollars for dinner and I'm still hungry." He said laughing. I giggled. "Me too, there was barely anything on the plate." "What did you think you were gonna get, some big ghetto burger?" He asked mocking Tierra Marie. (Y'all know that part in Lottery Ticket when she and Bow Wow go to that expensive restaurant Lmao) I laughed. "Nice one Kirk" He grabbed my hand and turned to me as he stopped at a light. "I have a proposition for you." "What is it?" I asked. "Come to the beach with me." "At 11 o'clock at night? We could get raped!" He laughed. "I promise I won't rape you." I laughed. "Okay fine we can go but I don't wanna be out late. I have class tomorrow morning." "Alright, I got'chu ma" He said turning on to the freeway.

--

I took my shoes off and we walked down the beach. It was fairly quiet out here, except for the occasional couples that would pass by. He sat down in the sand and pulled me in his lap as I sat my shoes down next to us. I laid my head on his shoulder as I looked at the beach. "You wanna play a game?" He asked, breaking the silence. "Sure" I sat up and looked at him. "We can play 21 questions, you first." He said. I bit my lip and thought of a question. "Um what's the first thing you notice when you see a pretty girl, like me?"

He laughed. "Her shoes" I smiled. "Of course" "What's the first thing you notice when you see a fine nigga like my self?" I giggled. "His smile and the way he carries himself." "Oh, I have a nice smile?" "No" I said pushing him. He laughed. "Your turn" "How many girls have you dated?" He looked up at me. "Just a few" "Mm" "Okay maybe a little more than a few" I smiled. "I don't think I believe you." "Okay a little more than a little more than a few" I laughed. "That sounds about accurate." He chuckled. "What are your turn on's?" "Um a guys' smile, personality, when he let's me sit on his lap, when he wraps his arms around me and we can just cuddle and be ourselves without anybody else around to judge us, like now." He looked up at me. "That's sweet ma" I smiled. "I know"

"But I know something else that's sweeter." He said. "What?" "You being my girlfriend."