"Can You Learn?" A Drake Story | Chapter 12

Kirk's POV

I looked at carter's ass as she walked away from me. I bit my lip and caught back up to her. "What class you going to beautiful?" I asked putting my arm around her shoulder. "Dance" "Can I walk you to class?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever" She smiled as I kissed her cheek. "Okay so you wanna go out tonight?" "Like on a date?" She asked looking at me. I smiled. "Yeah, like a date. You wear a dress I wear this." She giggled and pushed me. "You wear a suit and I wear this." I chuckled. "Alright, I'll see what I can pull off." "Better pull off a suit." "Alright, I got'chu ma" "We'll see," She said kissing my cheek and walking into the locker room. I looked at my phone, trying to pretend to be busy so no girls would mess with me like last time when carter tapped me. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah" I grabbed her hand and walked her to dance.

---------

carter's POV

I ran downstairs, after my shower and found Erica and chris making out in the kitchen. "Eri I need your help," I said. They pulled away and chris looked at me. "Get out of here big head." I rolled my eyes. "Erica" "What's up carter?" "I'm going on a date tonight and I can't find anything to wear." "You going out with that nigga?" "Yes" I replied to chris. He sucked his teeth. "I'm gonna have to check him out when he gets here." I rolled my eyes. "You should have been checked out a long time ago because you aren't normal." I replied. "Whatever" Erica grabbed me and pulled me upstairs. "I don't like him. I think you should break up with him." I told her. "Well too bad. I love him." "Eww how could you love him? He's such a beast." She laughed. "He's not, he's really sweet. He only says that stuff to you because he likes to make you mad."

I opened up the door and Kirk smiled when he saw me but then looked down at my feet. "What?" I asked. "nothing you look nice i was wearing a all black strapless dress and all red heels and ,y hair was curled to the side  I laughed and pushed him outside. "Thanks" We got in his car and he started driving. I turned to him. "You look nice. I really like your suit." He smiled. "Thanks ma, I just threw it on." "Mhmm but I saw your picture on Instagram like four hours ago of you getting ready for tonight." He looked over at me and chuckled. "That was somebody else." "Lies" I replied. He chuckled and a few minutes later he pulled up to this expensive restaurant. he helped me out and we walked up to the restaurant. The waiter led us to a table and we started looking through the menus after we sat down. I made a face as I looked at the prices. Nothing was under $70.00. "Everything okay?" Kirk asked.