can you learn?(a drake story) chapter 4

Drake's POV

I watched as the girl in the white  dress walked away. I looked at Michael as he sat back down, from talking to her. "Who was that?" "Oh that was chantel's friends she was talking about earlier in the studio." "I didn't know she was going to be here." "Neither did I but she's cool," He replied. "What's her name?" "carter" I stood up. "Alright" I walked up to chantel  and pulled her away from the lady she was talking to. "Damn Aubrey, what's wrong?" She asked. "Where'd your friend go?" She folded her arms. "Who, carter?" "Yeah her" "She went into the kitchen but I'm sure she doesn't want you." "Watch and learn, I'll come out of there with a date." "Alright, I'll be standing here waiting on you," She responded as I walked into the  kitchen.

carters 's POV

I looked up at Kirk as he looked down at me. "What are you doing here?" We both asked each other. "My friend wanted me to meet her boyfriend." "Who is that?" He asked. "Tyga" "Oh" "Well why are you here?" I asked. "My friends and I'm an up and coming rapper." "Oh, is that why you missed so much class?" He chuckled. "Yeah, somewhat" "Mhmm" I mumbled. I turned to look for something in the fridge when I bumped into Drake. "I'm so sorry" I said. He smiled. "It's alright, I'm Aubrey" "carter" He leaned on the counter and smiled at me. "So, I was thinking I get your number, you get mine and we get something going?" I rolled my eyes, pushed past him and walked out of the kitchen. Who does he think he is?

-Next Morning-

I parked my car and was grabbing my dance bag when somebody started knocking on m window. I jumped and aw Kirk, smiling. I sighed and got out. "Hey, what are you doing over here?" "I wanted to know if I could walk you to class today," He said. "Okay" I closed my door as we started walking around campus. "What class are you going to?" He asked. "Dance" "You dance?" "No, I just have the class," I replied sarcastically. He chuckled. "Nice, so I have a proposition for you." "What's up?" "See, I was going to be shooting a video this weekend and I'm looking for some dancers." "Oh" "Are you any good?" He asked. "Yes, I've been dancing for 12 years, I think I'm good." "Damn, well you're still going to  have to audition, tonight." "Alright," I replied as he opened up the door to the dance hall.

"After you" I smiled. "Thank you" I walked through the doors as he followed behind me. "So, where'd you go last night at the party?" He asked. "Oh I went home early. It was too boring there for me." "I should have come with you." I looked over at him, out the corner of my eye. "Bye Kirk," I said walking to the locker rooms but he stopped me. "I didn't mean it like that." "Okay, well I'm late for class and I need to get dressed." "You look beautiful like that right now." I was wearing a black button down shirt with no sleeves and a pink pencil skirt with black studed flats and my hair was curled I smiled. "Thank you" I pushed through the doors and started trying to change, in this sweaty crowded room. I pulled my leotard over my shoulders and walked out of the room, only to find Kirk standing by the door talking to someone. "I'll see you later," He told her

She kissed his cheek and walked away as I walked away. "Wait carter " I heard him running behind me so I picked up my pace but he turned me around. "Why are you running?" He asked. "Get away from me." I pushed past him and walked into the studio. I sat down in the front and started stretching. Fuck Kirk. He was only trying to get in my pants and hers.