answer it. (M)

tw- nsfw

-

ENID.

my heart was pounding as wednesday kissed my soft lips. we were both in a heated session and she knows it. she was on top of me and i couldnt help but moan at her tongue that was exploring my mouth. i quickly pulled away as i stared at her eyes. yes, she looked desperate. both of us were desperate for touch. damn those attractive eyes, addams.

she captured my lips once again. i tried to unbutton her shirt, but once i was on the third button, she quickly pinned my hands against the bed and took a good look. she only smirked and went back to kissing my lips passionately.

my hands were locked and she wouldnt release me from her grip. i whined in response and she pulled away to kiss my neck. she licked, sucked, and bit on the pale flesh. i couldnt moan actual words as the feeling was good. i wanted her fingers inside me, now.

as she was sucking on my neck, she was already unbuttoning my shirt. when it opened, she quickly grabbed onto my breasts and i gasped in response. she massaged it carefully, making sure i wasnt hurt in the process.

she let go of my hands and i grab hold of her tightly, letting out my moans. she smirked in between kissing my neck. then, she stopped to look at me. it made me shiver, and i shot my eyes open. she was staring at me with those dark eyes. it was scary and at the same time, exciting.

"wednesday..." i called her name. she hummed, asking what i needed. i needed her. "you looking at me like that is turning me on." i told her and bit my lip.

"i should look at you like this more often, hm?" she said teasingly. before i even knew it, she had my skirt removed and my bear pussy was already exposed. "you are so beautiful." she said.

she went over my breasts and licked one of them while sucking and drooling on them. i was moaning like there was no tomorrow.

how could wednesday be this good at sex? its illegal.

i was lost in pleasure, and she decided to add more when she placed her hands on my stomach. i felt her cold touch and it made me shiver. her hand slowly made its way to my clit with her thumb. i moaned and it probably gave her motivation to go on.

the slightest contact she made made me insane. she was rubbing my clit and i couldnt get enough. "ah!" i moaned. it was almost a scream. i hope i wasnt too loud. someone might be hearing my delicate noise.

she continued rubbing, as i felt a finger slowly slither inside of my vagina. i gasped. the pleasure was building up. her sucking my impailed breasts and her playing with my pussy was so good. i slid my hands onto her hair that was loose. her hair was let down. who knew wednesday without her braids would be so more attractive?

all of a sudden, my eyes fluttered open. wednesday stopped her movements and we both looked at each other. my phone was ringing. i looked over at the nightstand and it was vibrating. i took my phone and was about to decline it, seeing ajax was the one who was calling. wednesday saw this and her eyebrow raised.

"answer it." wednesday coldly said. i was confused. why would i when we were doing something intimate?

"what?" i asked.

"i said, answer it." she demanded. she released her finger from being clamped on by my walls, and looked at me like i was her prey.

i didnt want to let her command me again. i felt her go down, but my heart started to pound because of nervousness. who knows what she could do to me while i am at a call with the man she despised the most?

i answered the call and i immediately heard ajax's voice.

"hi enid!" i heard his happy voice.

"hi ajax." i said in a raspy voice.