miss me.

this was requested by @nights54321

-

WEDNESDAY.

it was my writing time, of course. enid was loud but i couldnt be bothered because i was too busy with coming up with plots. my novel was ending, and i the ending should give a very valuable lesson to the readers.

"wednesday! arent you hearing me!" i heard enid from the back. i didnt respond and i could feel her presence behind me. "why are you so busy!" she annoyingly asks.

"i am always busy." i told her.

"cant you do that later?"

i turned to look at her. she was wearing her jolly face as usual. "enid, do you want me to cut off your tongue and display it on your wall?" she quickly shook her head, shifting to a disgusted face.

"well, thats not very nice!" she said. "your threats dont scare me at all!"

i sighed and closed my eyes in frustration. suddenly, the papers on my table was taken by enid. it was the final chapters, and i couldnt afford to lose those.

"enid, give it back." i said and pointed on the table.

"no! why would i?" she cheekily asks.

"if i dont get that back, i will tie you up, i swear to god." i told her and then she smirked.

"really?"

"dont be green-minded, enid. give it back!" i shouted.

i had no choice but to chase her around the room. well, we looked stupid, but i really needed those papers back.

when i was about to grab the papers, enid shoved them to her back, making me miss getting my papers. i groaned in annoyance.

"miss me, miss me! now you gotta kiss..." she stopped from that word. i raised my eyebrow. i guess it goes, 'miss me, miss me, now you gotta kiss me.' i observed her face. she was blushing. her cheeks were red.

"now i gotta what? finish the sentence." i gave her a smug look. as i walked closer to her, she froze. she was flustered from her own words. who does that?

while she was all flustered up, i had the opportunity to grab the papers, and i did. i smirked at her face.

"i missed, right?" i whispered to her ear and leaned closer to her. i pecked her lips softly. it was just a small kiss, but enid's face was burning up, her ears were also red.

i smiled lightly when her cute wolf ears suddenly appeared from the top of her head. her tail also appeared and it was a sign that she was nervous and edgy.

"stop.." she said and covered her face in awkwardness.

-

fin.

hope this wasnt too shabby 💀

its been a long time since ive updated, ill try to update more this time!