tutor. (M)

tw- nsfw.

IVE BEEN SO INACTIVE SO HERES A SMUT. 😀

-

ENID.

i groaned in frustration. i was failing math. ive been trying so hard with this subject, but algebra is making me lose my mind! when they added letters to the mathematical equations, i knew i would go bonkers even from the start.

i had thrown a small tantrum on my bed as i looked at my test papers. five out of twenty? nine out of nineteen? is this the best i could do?

i threw the papers on my nightstand and lied back on my bed. i was waiting for wednesday to come home as i knew she was down at the library, probably reading some stuff. the professor recommended her as my tutor. i heard she was a math genius! maybe she was the perfect opportunity for good grades! i agreed on the idea, and i hope wednesday also agrees on tutoring services!

i sighed once more. how was i doing good at all my subjects excluding mathematics! its just numbers, thats all.

as i was ranting inside my mind, the door swung open and i quickly looked at who it was. it was wednesday, holding her books, pressed on her chest. she glared at me before closing the door behind her. my eyes lit up. "wednesday!" i called her name. she didnt respond, and only walked to her desk, placing her books back on the table.

"you seem so happy today. whats the big deal?" she asked. she didnt look back at me, as she was busy with her stuff. i stood up from my bed and slowly approached her.

"what would you say if i asked you to be my tutor?" i asked.

"no way, enid." she scoffed.

"what! please, i need you to help me!" i pleaded her.

"you're being feeble." she casually insulted me. "what subject are you having difficulty with, anyway?"

"math!"

"oh, please. its an easy subject. you're flunking mathematics?" she turned around to face me and crossed her arms.

"are you rejecting my request because you cant teach me?" i smirked. she raised her eyebrow. "thats really disappointing. i asked you because i knew you were an ace! ill ask bianca instead. maybe, she can prove to me that shes better than you after all-" she cut me off. i smirked once again. i was using her weakness.

"you are underestimating me, sinclair." she replied in a cold tone. "of course, i can teach you. in fact, i can do it right now." she said. she pulled a chair and pointed at it. "sit." she commanded.

i gave her a sly grin. guess it worked. i sat down and placed a book on the table. she pulled another chair and placed it beside mine. i heard her sigh. i had questioned her potentials and i knew that was one of her weaknesses. she had no choice but to give in. its funny!

"okay, but i still think bianca is better than you-" she cut me off once again!

"shove it, enid. do you want the tutoring service or not?" she rolled her eyes and i only nodded excitedly.

she flipped it to a page filled with mathematical equations. she had me solve all those just to test my abilities. i complained but she didnt listen! my abilities in math sucked and it was clear, so why did she have to let me do all this?

after all that, i dropped the pencil on the table and leaned on the chair. i looked over at wednesday and she was also doing the equations i had just finished. she looked very attractive doing so. she was focused, her sweat was all over the side of her face. wow, i didnt know someone could be this hot while doing maths. i gulped and licked my lips. she knows what shes doing, doesnt she?