1

Short chapter hihi

Jinsoul walked around the school while being greeted by the students here and there. Guess being the daughter of the owner of the school is really a big deal. She and her bestfriend Ha Sooyoung had transferred to this school from America just last week but they decided to start today.

The school was nice and very elite, she can tell by the guards who are outside the school waiting for the classes to end. Most of them are personal bodyguards. Students who goes here are apparently the sons and daughters of rich people in South Korea and from other countries. Only except if your grades are really high and promising then you'll get an invitation from the school to get a better lessons and schooling for your future.

"Look at those people." Sooyoung said making Jinsoul look towards the direction where a group of rich boys bullying a poor boy. "Aren't you going to stop them?" Jinsoul shrugged her shoulders as they walked pass by them, "Not worth of my time." She replied shortly making the older girl chuckle, "So much for being arrogant."

"Says you. You're the one who bullies students." The younger girl retorted back making Sooyoung roll her eyes, "At least I don't go beat them to death."

"Mentally yea."

"Bastard."

"Jungeun-ah!" Jungeun turned around to see a happy and bright girl running towards her, she hiss and glared at the girl, "Jiwoo. I told you, you can't just interact with me like that." She said and shakes her head, "You're my friend reputation, ranks and status doesn't change that. Let them be, they can't do anything to me."

"Yea well they will to me." Jiwoo rolled her eyes and held Jungeun's arm pulling her with her, "Don't worry they know not to mess with you if you're my friend and besides they won't touch a Rank 1 Honourable Student like you."

"Watch out nerd!" Suddenly a ball was thrown towards Jungeun and her being a slowpoke was too late to dodge the ball as she closed her eyes preparing for the impact that never came. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a hand stopped the ball from hitting her face. She looked at the owner and saw the black hair girl who looked at her blankly before diverting her eyes towards the boys. "Pick someone your own size Park." The girl said and threw the ball back towards the boy who caught it but it was a hard throw that made him stumble a bit after catching the ball.

"Come on now Jinsoul don't tell me you've gone a little soft for poor students." The boy chuckled as his other friends laugh,

"No Jisung. In fact I would never stoop so low just to boost up my ego." Jisung's face fell and approached Jinsoul with a glare, "Watch what you're saying Jung."

Jinsoul scoff and looked at him with a smug look, "Or what? Your family business is still standing up high because of my family so don't go looking almighty on me now." She patted his shoulder mockingly and smirk, Sooyoung chuckled and shakes her head. God this is interesting.

"Shut up." Jisung angrily said before leaving with his friends. "Thank you.." Jungeun said with her head hung low, Jinsoul shrugged her shoulders before leaving with Sooyoung.

"What happened to the "not worth of my time"?" Sooyoung imitated Jinsoul earning a glare from her, "Shut up." Sooyoung chuckled and poked Jinsoul's shoulder teasingly, "Someone got a soft spot for someone."

"Cut it out." Jinsoul pry her hands away and walked ahead making Sooyoung laugh more,

"Are you okay?" Jiwoo asked Jungeun who nodded her head, "Rank 1 my ass." She rolled her eyes and continue walking, Jiwoo frown and followed the girl

"I'm sorry." She apologized making Jungeun giggle, "Don't worry about it, it's normal. It's just the start of the school year, it'll get better." Or so she thought..