6 (2Jin Pt.1)

This chapter and the next chapter will be focused on 2Jin mwuaaa

Hyunjin walks around the Han River with a bottle of alcohol that's halfway done on her hand. Her vision was blurry but her body was moving on it's own. She felt numb and empty. Her head was blank. It has been a week ever since that day happened. It hurt her seeing the girl she lost because of her stupidity and oblivion now is happy with someone else now.

She hasn't heard anything about them being together but as day goes by they have been closer than ever which hurts Hyunjin a lot. She stopped on her tracks and stared at the dark night sky, tears dripping down on her cheeks. How come she just realized everything now? She had the chance but she lost it. Over and over again.

Maybe they're right...she doesn't deserve Heejin. She fell on her knees and cried harder.

A hand touched her shoulder making her look up and saw Hyeju looking at her with a pity look. The younger girl didn't utter a word and engulf the girl in a hug. Comforting Hyunjin.

She hate seeing her like this. She knows Hyunjin truly cares for Heejin, she knows she really loves Heejin. It's just how she shows it is what's lacking. Hyunjin never show her true intentions. After the lost of her mother Hyunjin has locked up her feelings away from anyone. She was happy that Hyunjin finally stepped out from her bubble and made a move with Heejin but she was disappointed after seeing how Hyunjin was still struggling showing her feelings.

Hyunjin was so drunk she felt light and fuzzy all over. Hyeju brought her to a bbq place to eat, they are now seated as Hyeju grills their meat quietly. Hyunjin was staring into space, unable to feel anything.

The sound of the front door opening didn't even bother her, "Goodevening. Please follow me." Hyeju paused from grilling and looked at the new costumers that came in,

Hyunjin eyes then fell onto the figure who sat not too far from where they have been sitting at. Their eyes met and she felt her heart ache more. Hyeju glared at Hyunjin and snapped her fingers before whispering, "Stop looking at her you're hurting yourself more." Hyunjin looked away and sigh,

But her desperation had been awaken, she needs her back but she doesn't want anything to get worst than it already is.

She wants to run away. She needs to get away, "Oh? Hyunjin-ah." She look up and saw, "Ryujin..?" She whispered as the girl smiled and nodded her head, "I thought you have forgotten about me already." The girl said and smiled at her,

This made Hyunjin smile slightly, she unconsciously hugged the girl's waist feeling all the weight on her shoulders slowly dragging her down, Ryujin noticed this. She knows Hyunjin from head to toe and she knows the girl is going through tough times. She hugged back the girl and looked at Hyeju who nodded at her

"Are you working here?" Hyeju asked and took a bite of her meat, "Yea, I'm actually off work now and then I saw you two." She glanced at Hyunjin who just sat there staring at her food, Ryujin took a meat and grabbed the girl's face by the chin before shoving down the meat into her mouth, "Eat." She simply said and shake her head.

Hyeju laughed silently seeing Hyunjin in surprise, "And no more drinking, you know you can't handle alcohol very well." She continue before grabbing the soju bottle away from Hyunjin earning a complain from her.

Heejin's mood dropped all of a sudden knowing the girl she has been trying to avoid is now in the same place as her, it also didn't help that there was another girl all over her.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Chaewon asked earning her attention and nodded timidly,

"Look, if you want to get out of here we can." She continued and glanced at the table close to them. "It's fine..." Heejin replied and continue eating, Chaewon frown and nodded her head. Heejin has been out of it lately, she stopped talking to Hansol just yesterday and she knows why.