2

Might be the longest chapter so far hope it won't get too boring and also new character will be revealed!

WARNING: SEXUAL BULLYING CONTENT AHEAD AND MORE BULLYING.

If you are not comfortable just skip ahead.

I will be putting up a warning sign to know when it's going to happen. You can skip till you see this: End of the Warning Content

Jungeun sat on the bathroom floor while panting. Her hair was a mess and very wet, her tie was loosed, her nose was bleeding and her lip had a cut. It has been 2 weeks yet everything is getting worst and she knows it'll only get worser. "Drop out of the school already or else you'll die before you could even graduate." One of the female student said and laugh maniacally followed by her friends. Jungeun closed her eyes as she tried to stop her tears from falling.

One of them kicked her legs and went to beat her up more. "You want to get kicked out?!" They stopped and turned towards the sink area and saw Jinsoul standing there glaring at them. Hands in her pockets.

"I—"

"If you don't disappear in 5 seconds I'm going to make sure you'll go through the same!" She yelled at them making them flinch,

"Go!" The girls apologized and hung their head low before leaving the washroom one by one.

Jinsoul watch them leave before sighing.

"Bastards." She mumbled annoyingly before taking out a handkerchief, she approached Jungeun and cursing in her head, "How long are you going to keep this up?" She said and stood in front of the girl before throwing her the handkerchief, "Long till I graduate." Replied Jungeun, she sounded so weak and tired.

"Then drop out." Jinsoul simply said and watch as Jungeun wipe her bloody lips and nose. Jinsoul had promised she won't give even a single fuck about any bullying antics that's happening in the school but this was different. It made her feel vulnerable just because of this girl. "W-Why are you even helping me? If you wanna bully me too, just do it."

The older girl scoff and crouched down before pushing the girl's head back with her finger, "You think I'd go and waste my time on someone like you? Look at you. I might make you end up in the hospital if I ever do shit to you." She poked the girl's forehead harder and harder each words she says.

Jungeun chuckled, "You're already wasting your time just by doing this." Jinsoul scoff and pulled her hands away,

"Don't try to outsmart me moron." She stood up and went towards the door, "Go to the infirmary, my bodyguard is waiting for you outside the bathroom he'll help you." She said before leaving Jungeun who leaned exhaustedly on the stall wall, tears flowed from her eyes as she started crying hard.

Sooyoung watched as Jinsoul entered the class and she noticed the girl's furrowed eyebrows while scanning the classroom, she stood up and approached the girl. "Hey what's wrong?" She asked and observed the girl who was still looking around the class.

Jinsoul's eyes landed on the group of girls that had bullied Jungeun earlier in the washroom. Sooyoung watches as Jinsoul angrily approached them before she kicked the girl's chair. She then kicked the other girl's stomach and dodge the other girl's punch before head butting her making her fall. "Just doing what you did earlier." She said and crouched down to face the group's leader and glared at her,

"Lay a hand on her and I'm going to make sure you're going to end up in much worser state that you put her in." She whispered angrily before standing up. She looked at the other students who was watching them, "What are you looking at?!" Everyone scrammed away and went back to their activities.